Terrorist Attacks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Terrorist Attacks

What old country? Quite likely these kids have only one passport, an Australian one. We can't deport them anywhere if they only have an Australian passport.

Cool, now we should hold parents responsible for everything their kids do? Does that go for dinki di anglo saxon Aussies as well, or just those who can't trace their lineage back to Athelstan?

What should we do with Cauchi's parents? The name sounds woggish so we should them back somewhere as well?
Can we deport all the men that beat and kill women? And their parents?

Reactions: 1 users
Unfortunately this is where radical religion (and it's mainly but not exclusively Islam) leads you. Surprised at Baloo and Brodders almost trivialising this.

Yeh, deporting a resident makes no sense but why minimise it?

With so much of all kids lives being online, and being exposed to things they never would once have been, this sort of radicalisation is likely to become more common. IMO parents have less influence on their kids than they ever have. Without knowing the facts, these kids could easily come from perfectly normal homes. Vulnerable minds that can be easily influenced.

We can see from the Palestine & Israel thread that if you have a vested interest you can find and believe whatever you want. And view images that were once never available. Even if you have nothing but a strong faith there are plenty of radical teachers to influence these vulnerable kids. And it is both sides, religion has a habit of breeding radicals.

Cannot see how that religious conflict does not find its way to our shores and we get horrific outcomes.

Reactions: 1 user
Surprised at Baloo and Brodders almost trivialising this.

Can't see how I trivialised this at all. I was mocking the "send them and their parents back to the old country" mouth breathing knuckle dragging standard Dutton dog whistle response to things like this.

People becoming radicalised online is a major issue, but it's not limited to 1st or 2nd generation Australians. David Hicks is one of Australia's most famous radicalised idiots. Pretty sure he is as dinki di as they come.

Surprised at Baloo and Brodders almost trivialising this.

Yeh, deporting a resident makes no sense but why minimise it?
Like Balooga said, we werent trivialising the terrorism, but perhaps "mocking" the dog whistle response of "deport" everyone. It is not helpful as a response and if anything only contributes to the marginalisation of people who may then pushed towards the sort of people and groups who encourage these attacks.

Reactions: 1 user
Like Balooga said, we werent trivialising the terrorism, but perhaps "mocking" the dog whistle response of "deport" everyone. It is not helpful as a response and if anything only contributes to the marginalisation of people who may then pushed towards the sort of people and groups who encourage these attacks.
I agree with that. Marginalisation does not help. The LNP have no idea that their words and actions make no one safer.

It's a very serious and concerning issue though.

I agree with that. Marginalisation does not help. The LNP have no idea that their words and actions make no one safer.

It is absolutely of concern MDJ.

I spoke to a muslim friend of mine this morning who is an ex work colleague and what he said to me about it all ( anger at their views) comes from an incredible frustration about the damage these sort of things do to the moderate muslim population in Australia.

The fact is however that the women in our country are far more likely to be killed by their partner or ex partner than they are by a terrorist act. We need to give the same reaction to all acts or potential acts of violence.

The LNP have every idea about the impact of their words and actions, they just don't care. If it gains them a political advantage they will continue the dog whistling. They are excrement, especially the *smile* who is their leader.

DS

What old country? Quite likely these kids have only one passport, an Australian one. We can't deport them anywhere if they only have an Australian passport.
Their country of their ethnicity
Cool, now we should hold parents responsible for everything their kids do? Does that go for dinki di anglo saxon Aussies as well, or just those who can't trace their lineage back to Athelstan?
Yeah we should. Threaten to send their parents with them might make them pull their weak cowardly heads in. And make sure their parents keep a closer eye on whether they are getting their indoctrination somewhere
What should we do with Cauchi's parents? The name sounds woggish so we should them back somewhere as well?
Nah that’s a one off. I bet his family and friends weren’t threatening Cronulla riots and the other *smile*.
Cauchi had mental health issues. These *smile* wits just have an entire different culture and set of values

Can't see how I trivialised this at all. I was mocking the "send them and their parents back to the old country" mouth breathing knuckle dragging standard Dutton dog whistle response to things like this.

People becoming radicalised online is a major issue, but it's not limited to 1st or 2nd generation Australians. David Hicks is one of Australia's most famous radicalised idiots. Pretty sure he is as dinki di as they come.
Dutton had *smile* all to do with what these cowardly pricks believe and stated what they wanted to do.
How about you with that instead instead of making this about Dutton or LNP.

Obviously you disagree with what I wrote so what? I don’t give a toss what you think about my option or posts.

Write your own opinion.

I don’t only breathe through my mouth but my nose as well while I’m dragging my knuckles.
Better than trying to breathe and talk out of your arse at the same time.

Next someone will want to bring Netanyahu or Israel into it.

The LNP have every idea about the impact of their words and actions, they just don't care. If it gains them a political advantage they will continue the dog whistling. They are excrement, especially the *smile* who is their leader.

DS
We’ll just as long as they dog whistle while they deport the radicals