The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

Smoking Aces said:
Powell-Pepper is any interesting one. If I recall correctly he was on our radar during his draft year.

Certainly fills a need.

But what about the no DH policy?

Only concern is turn over.
Think he was leading that race at one point

Positives outweigh the negatives for me. Never going to get him cheaper either. It was just a thought though. I think most of us trust our list management will do the right thing now.

TGM said:
T71 over on bf is talking about a young bull mid from interstate we may be interested in. Everyone is saying Hopper. What if it was Sam Powell Pepper? Wouldn't mind him being our 6-8th best mid

Pretty sure he mentions from 'Up north'

SPP is a hack and has been exposed. On the nose with Hinkley and is a list clogger that Port will be very happy to move on.

Seeing as Balme has boxed up Lynch for us , Lets see if Blair has earned his $$$$ and found us a decent player on the cheap

Starting to think that this guy has out stayed his welcome

turk-d-tiger said:
Seeing as Balme has boxed up Lynch for us , Lets see if Blair has earned his $$$$ and found us a decent player on the cheap

Based on...?

Brodders17 said:
on not recruiting any premiership players this past off-season after scoring Nank, Prestia, Caddy and Townsend the year before?
He's also been involved with lynch as well....

turk-d-tiger said:

2017 - AFL and VFL GF
2018 - minor premiers AFL & VFL.

So....., NO.

At training today, Miles and Corey were absent so they must not be considered even "best 28" and likely to move (e.g. to the Gold Coast Sewers).

Moore was also absent, which I though was strange given he'd be first into the side if something happened to Jack.

No Bolton or Chol either, but probably as they won't be considered for selection now rather than being out the door.

With Lloyd and Conca rumours (though newer whispers indicate both may well stay), Blair's going to have a few bargaining chips in the trade/draft season.

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
At training today, Miles and Corey were absent so they must not be considered even "best 28" and likely to move (e.g. to the Gold Coast Sewers).

Moore was also absent, which I though was strange given he'd be first into the side if something happened to Jack.

No Bolton or Chol either, but probably as they won't be considered for selection now rather than being out the door.

With Lloyd and Conca rumours (though newer whispers indicate both may well stay), Blair's going to have a few bargaining chips in the trade/draft season.

What bargaining chips. We wouldn't get a top 10 pick if we traded all of them to one club.
They have no currency.
Let's see what Newman gets Sydney. Frist

zippadeee said:
What bargaining chips. We wouldn't get a top 10 pick if we traded all of them to one club.
Some later picks might come in handy, even if it's just for bidding points or live trades.

Packaged up, Miles and Corey could bring GCS early third round (we don't have one).

Moore is on the up. He's shown as much as Schache and what did he get?

We're supposedly looking to bring in an unheralded big-bodies mid from an interstate club. Any of these trades could get that done.