The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

TheCan said:
is there any truth about that tom scully wants to come to us this trade period

It's been mentioned a few times. There's also a school of thought that the delay on Conca signing is due to a gun midfielder not committing 100% one way or another yet.

Baloo said:
It's been mentioned a few times. There's also a school of thought that the delay on Conca signing is due to a gun midfielder not committing 100% one way or another yet.

If we get Scully, people like Robbo will be having kittens

Tigers of Old said:
Another linebreaking midfielder would be my number 1 target.

Can this be Graham? Free him up to hunt the ball, rather than tag, it's his third season next year, needs to show something as an offensive mid.
Or is he too slow?

MATTHEW PANOS

Number: 4

DOB: 25/01/1991

Nickname: Nos

Position: Forward/Midfield

Height: 192cm

Weight: 90Kgs

Recruited From: Rostrevor College

SANFL Games: 78

SANFL Goals: 74

BIO: Matty Panos enters his 10 season at the Parade in 2018. The 2014 Jack Oatey medallist had an interrupted start to 2017 due to injury, however returned to form during the back end. Panos’ vision and ability to generate scores from the midfield makes him one of the best midfielders in the SANFL today.

thegdog said:
Reckon Matt Panos playing in SANFL would be handy cheap mature age pick up as big bodied mid

What’s his speed like?
Most knock on players in the lower grade is there speed.

thegdog said:
MATTHEW PANOS

Number: 4

DOB: 25/01/1991

Nickname: Nos

Position: Forward/Midfield

Height: 192cm

Weight: 90Kgs

Recruited From: Rostrevor College

SANFL Games: 78

SANFL Goals: 74

BIO: Matty Panos enters his 10 season at the Parade in 2018. The 2014 Jack Oatey medallist had an interrupted start to 2017 due to injury, however returned to form during the back end. Panos’ vision and ability to generate scores from the midfield makes him one of the best midfielders in the SANFL today.
At 28 i reckon his opportunity has passed. Think maybe Mitch Grigg would be better value.

Tigers of Old said:
Another linebreaking midfielder would be my number 1 target.

Need one at a small cost too from another club too. Tough ask.

If we could jag that Hind bloke from the bombers VFL side that could be handy.

I'd give Menadue another year just to make sure he won't make it.

thegdog said:
Reckon Matt Panos playing in SANFL would be handy cheap mature age pick up as big bodied mid

Is that the same Panos that had a big fan club who were calling him a top 10 draft pick but ended up not being drafted or rookied?

Baloo said:
Is that the same Panos that had a big fan club who were calling him a top 10 draft pick but ended up not being drafted or rookied?

Sure is. I remember being on that bandwagon. Ended up being rookied by the Dogs though I think.

He was a medium/key forward in his draft year, and now a midfielder. I think he's supposed to be pretty slow as a mid though.