The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

My ideal non-KPP recruit this year:

Height: <182cm
Weight: <85kg

Defensive hunger: Elite

Kicking: Can do the basics
Handball: Elite
Pace: High / Elite
Endurance: High / Elite
Metres gained: High / Elite

Number of possessions: don't care

Personality: Good Bloke
Leadership: Has it
Intensity: Always
Balls: Got 'em

Reactions: 1 user
Club bowed out of race for Cerra according to reports.

Blair making moves for a bigger fish?

“I’m a real big fish. Come swim in my dish....

“Take a beer from the fridge have a seat Danny.”

Wonder if D Rioli’s end of year reviews start like that

We might not have any salary cap space to do anything but go to the draft. It would be a shame as I think we need ready made mids to have another crack before the great Dusty is done.

Too much money?
May be we have changed course and looking someone else.
700k for Cerra was always overs

Where’s this being reported ?
Article in the The Age too (online now - paper tomorrow) including .......

"Richmond, speculated as a potential home for Cerra for months, have opted not to pursue Cerra and are heavily focused on the national draft, in which the Tigers have a huge hand. The Tigers also have a tight salary cap due to contractual commitments."

Reactions: 3 users

"Richmond, speculated as a potential home for Cerra for months, have opted not to pursue Cerra and are heavily focused on the national draft, in which the Tigers have a huge hand. The Tigers also have a tight salary cap due to contractual commitments."

The right decision. Our premiership window has closed.

no brown paper bags at tigerland?

So he’s ours :)

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
The right decision. Our premiership window has closed.
For this year maybe.

Wouldn't write off 2022 just yet.

We are bridging in some youth here at the arse end that will figure more prominently in 2022.

Stack, CCj, Junior, Ralphy and Soldo to return along with a fresher fitter list.

Next year will likely be last chance saloon unless we do pull a rabbit ir two out of the hat during this years trade draft.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
For this year maybe.

Wouldn't write off 2022 just yet.

We are bridging ion some youth here at the arse end that will figure more prominently in 2022.

Stack, CCj, Junior, Ralphy and Soldo to return along with a fresher fitter list.

Next year will likely be last chance saloon unless we do pull a rabbit ir two out of the hat during this years trade draft.

Would love that to be true, I just feel we have crested and are on the way down. I think we'll do better in 2022 than this year, but loss of coaches, aging stars, maybe some retirements, dysfunctional culture and mindset visible this year will cost us. Winning a premiership requires capturing lightning in a bottle, and we had that for four years. Hard to sustain it.

Even the return of Soldo and Balta won't be enough I feel. Still, I've been wrong plenty of times before.

We live in hope.

Would love that to be true, I just feel we have crested and are on the way down. I think we'll do better in 2022 than this year, but loss of coaches, aging stars, maybe some retirements, dysfunctional culture and mindset visible this year will cost us. Winning a premiership requires capturing lightning in a bottle, and we had that for four years. Hard to sustain it.

Even the return of Soldo and Balta won't be enough I feel. Still, I've been wrong plenty of times before.

We live in hope.
We have peaked I agree.

But if all goes well and the club has a good trade draft and pre season and hits the season fit we will be a good chance at the top 4.

From there anything can and does happen.

We have peaked I agree.

But if all goes well and the club has a good trade draft and pre season and hits the season fit we will be a good chance at the top 4.

From there anything can and does happen.

Hope you are right Craigo! For me even if we are in a rebuild phase this year or next I'll still enjoy it. Winning three flags helps.