The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

It’s a big no from me on Talia, we don’t need to go down the short term track of bringing in 30 year olds from other clubs.

Reactions: 8 users
When fit, Talia is a pretty good player. Knee and foot surgery this year. How invasive, long term problematic, not sure.

Reactions: 1 user
When fit, Talia is a pretty good player. Knee and foot surgery this year. How invasive, long term problematic, not sure.
Buyer beware, why haven't the Crows kept such a stalwart of the club, surely they could of found a spot for him if all was right with him.

Reactions: 2 users
Talia? No the game is shifting away from the slower key backs.
We will play 1 key defender in Balta, plus Grimes, Broad and Flossy as mid range.
Doubt we bring in another full back type

Talia? No the game is shifting away from the slower key backs.
We will play 1 key defender in Balta, plus Grimes, Broad and Flossy as mid range.
Doubt we bring in another full back type
Leaves us with no backup assuming Miller gets delisted.

Reactions: 1 user
Not if you gotta buy em at forward prices.
3rd rounder or keep walking.
He won't attract a forward price unless GC are desperate. They'll probably get a second for him, though. Our second second will be around 30. We paid 35 for DTLD - worth it.

Our success over the last decade has been built on the draft -both main and rookie - with just a few well chosen recruits from other clubs. Our long term sustainability requires that we continue this approach. So, unless we are trading picks (especially first and second rounders) for proven (young) talent.......like Cerra, Green etc.....then it's a no from me to re-treads like Talia, Weiderman, the other Tom Lynch etc. If we need another tall either end we draft or pick one up in the rookie draft

Weideman would be a Dave replacement I think. Failed forwards can make it as backs.
He is another Schakie
Showed alot as a junior whopper but nothing in the big league.
Sydney have Mclean or Dawson out of contract.

Lot's of teams have 2 key forwards these days so I would favour 2 key backs, so, Balta, and we need another.

DS

Reactions: 3 users
He won't attract a forward price unless GC are desperate. They'll probably get a second for him, though. Our second second will be around 30. We paid 35 for DTLD - worth it.
Ok I,m interested. Effectively our 4th pick.
Right age too at 24.
Has lost confidence and injured. Can he retool as heavy back? Is he fast/agile enough?
Could be a Vickery trade and we are hawthorn.
Or could be a solid plank in our backline.
Interesting