The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

Re: The Blair Hartley Project

We desperately need a young ruckmen, a deal like the one that got Mumford to Sydney is what I'd like to see. Zac Smith from the Gold Coast would be ideal but can't see them letting him go. More realistic options would be Gorringe (Gold Coast), Currie (Sydney), Stanley (StK), West (Geel) or Gawn (Melb).

A key back is the other area we should be focusing on. Realistic options for this could be Robbie Tarrant (NM), Shaun McKernan (Adel), Ryan Schoenmakers (Haw) or Mitch Brown (WCE) - these guys are all fairly highly rated juniors that are yet to cement a spot.

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
Tom Bellchambers is coming out of contract. Any interest?

GWS would be all up in his biz.

Sheeds would like to pluck a Essendon ruckman and be able to trot out names like "Salmon, Madden, Barnes" one more time.

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
And also Matthew Leuenberger.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/greater-western-sydney-throws-2m-carrot-at-callan-ward/story-e6frf9jf-1226071330808

How about Strijk from WCE? Played some good footy last year, named as emergency this week.

Not that I'm sold on our need for a key defender, but one guy who might come cheap who I always thought showed something is Beau Wilkes. West Coast put a lot of time in to him and for whatever reason lost patience last year. He's 25 already but has some talent IMO.

Disco08 said:
Not that I'm sold on our need for a key defender, but one guy who might come cheap who I always thought showed something is Beau Wilkes. West Coast put a lot of time in to him and for whatever reason lost patience last year. He's 25 already but has some talent IMO.

You watching the Foxtel cup Disco?! Interesting that GWS have interviewed him. I am not a fan however.

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:

Has he got a Heart beat?
if so, where interested!

Disco08 said:
Nah still at work WT. Is he playing?

Yeah playing forward from what I have seen. Has kicked 2 to half time. Sheedy is commentating and mentioned they have interviewed him and is a fan. Claremont all over the Bullants btw.

Herald Sun article today about possible player movements next year and suggested the Bellchambers would be looking to move with us a likely target.
Seriously if he wants to open talks with us, throw him a five year contract and get the deal done.

Sick to death of having a *smile* ruck division.

Jezza81 said:
Herald Sun article today about possible player movements next year and suggested the Bellchambers would be looking to move with us a likely target.
Seriously if he wants to open talks with us, throw him a five year contract and get the deal done.

Sick to death of having a sh!t ruck division.
Would love Bellchambers at the Tiges next year carnt see the Bombers letting him walk though. Browne was pathetic today, how many contests did he fail to get today? Grahams just as bad hope the D mans got something to offer otherwise we got zip!

What about making a play for Daniel Rich? Apparently he is still to ink a new contract.

Edwards and our end of round 1 draft pick perhaps?

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
if he can direct taps to midfielders and take a few grabs around the ground, maybe a couple of goals...we're very keen.

I want to run Ty Vickery through the work photocopier. We'll take another Dusty Martin too.

DirtyDogTiger said:
if he can direct taps to midfielders and take a few grabs around the ground, maybe a couple of goals...we're very keen.

I want to run Ty Vickery through the work photocopier. We'll take another Dusty Martin too.

yeah would love a bulked up vickery in the ruck & a slightly slimmer more agile vickery in the fwd line. would solve our biggest problem.

if we could get bellchambers to the club that would be the ideal result for us. maybe straight swap for our tambling compensation pick? not unrealistic given he is coming out of contract

& if we can get jackson trengove into our backline via a trade. we'd be starting to get somewhere with regards to plugging up our biggest holes...

keep browne & derickx in reserve, trade Gus to GWS for whatever we can get & keep working with our young existing KPP's

Any interest in Matthew Warnock? Behind Frawley in the pecking order, playing some good footy for Casey.
Personally i think he'd be an upgrade on Muscles but eventually would be overtaken by Grimes and possibly Rance