The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Sicily is an intercept marker, not a running player. He's better than Houli at the former, not a patch at the latter. He's more like Vlastuin. We don't need him anywhere near as much as we need a mid.
If we got Sicily I’d play him forward

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
GWS have questions marks about Bobby Hills work ethic and off season activities, offer two years.

Essendon sweep in and drop in a 'Draw Four year contract".

No wonder you haven't won a final in over 6000 days. Muppets.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
GWS have questions marks about Bobby Hills work ethic and off season activities, offer two years.

Essendon sweep in and drop in a 'Draw Four year contract".

No wonder you haven't won a final in over 6000 days. Muppets.
My question is, is he any good ?

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
Who says? Unless your Blair Hartley or Balmey then their is always a chance in a fire sale
Karen Cornes says watch this space on O'Mera to the Tiges...............................does that turkey think we have all the cash in the world? Has he seen the list of Premiership players we have!

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Thanks, I wondered what u did. Now I know you're an English teacher cause it was obvious you're not a list manager
Shouldn't you be making a fool of yourself having an online tantrum in a match day thread somewhere, Donkey Kong?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Shouldn't you be making a fool of yourself having an online tantrum in a match day thread somewhere, Donkey Kong?
U do realise when people laugh while your talking it’s not because you’re funny?

Last edited: