The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

Juffaricho

"Pressure wins Premierships"
Oct 26, 2007
West?
If he wasn't the son of he'd be delisted.
Great. Then some team with desperate need of inside midfielders on the cheap because they have spent millions on their injury list would get him for free. With Libba out this week, I will be curious to see if he finally gets some decent inside midfield time. Most people would agree that he definitely does not have the speed to be an effective fwd pocket at AFL level but is finding a way to "survive" in that role. If we could swap Dow for West in our midfield this week I would take it in a heartbeat.

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Great. Then some team with desperate need of inside midfielders on the cheap because they have spent millions on their injury list would get him for free. With Libba out this week, I will be curious to see if he finally gets some decent inside midfield time. Most people would agree that he definitely does not have the speed to be an effective fwd pocket at AFL level but is finding a way to "survive" in that role. If we could swap Dow for West in our midfield this week I would take it in a heartbeat.
I'd be surprised if they play West in the midfield despite Libba's absence. Harmes & Garcia in, Macrae named midfield with Sanders being kept fresh off being subbed twice so far.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
We have Taranto and Hopper for 6 more years.

Any mod we get in MUST cover the turf. West doesn't.

Pass.

Reactions: 3 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
We have Taranto and Hopper for 6 more years.

Any mod we get in MUST cover the turf. West doesn't.

Pass.
I can assure you this mod can't cover the turf...but I can grill a spectacular steak. Surf n turf perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
What is the secret to a spectacular steak, General Lee?
Buy a quality steak. Don't skimp.
lightly season the steak.
Get a very hot grill
Apply french butter when it's hot.
Sear, then turn repeatedly every 30 seconds until cooked to desired level. leave to rest after taking off the grill.
If your desired level is anything above medium...Please don't waste a steak, go buy a brisket.
I don't eat blue, but poking the steak should cause a light "moo" to emanate from the steak in my opinion.

Make a bearnaise sauce (fresh tarragon only, no jar sauces) or blue cheese accompaniment.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
I think if he was insinuating that then he wouldn’t have mentioned the numbers being thrown around for Baker.

No I fully understand he was talking about Baker heading west. But he didn't say "both may be in opposition colours next year". He said "both won't be in Richmond colours next year". He's pretty intelligent Cotch. There was a reason for his subtle use of words

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
We need to take advantage of the Possible trade of Baker and Rioli. If they go their contracts will be huge so we can ask for a lot in return.
Baker isn't contracted but loves the club Eagles are desperate and Matt Clark will not play handball.
Rioli is the interesting one. Contracted. Dimma is emotionally attached to Daniel. We could extract a huge price from Gold Coast for a 28yo flanker.
Interesting times.

Reactions: 1 user