The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Biggest (and busiest) era in Blair's time with us coming up over the next 18 months.

Pull the right strings contract, player retention, draft, trade, salary cap wise and we can reset pretty quickly.

Get it wrong and could mean a decade in the wilderness. Bring your A game!

No pressure!

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I don't eat blue, but poking the steak should cause a light "moo" to emanate from the steak in my opinion.
Lop off it's horns, wipe it's arse n throw it on a plate coz your steak is cooked. Beyond a sprinkle of salt n pepper quality steak don't need sauces n flavourings, meatiness is all the flavour needed.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Hmmm is West Coast also making a play for Jack Graham???

Jack and Liam are close mates.

I reckon they could be quite active. The human Kenn doll from the Dogs, Baker and Graham backing up their midfield of Kelly, Yeo and Reid, if they can get Sheed, Ryan and Allen back for next year, then they could potentially rebound quite quickly. If they got those 3 and all the draft capital they gave up was Pick 1 and 21 and got back Pick 4, then I think they'd feel they'd done very well.

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I reckon they could be quite active. The human Kenn doll from the Dogs, Baker and Graham backing up their midfield of Kelly, Yeo and Reid, if they can get Sheed, Ryan and Allen back for next year, then they could potentially rebound quite quickly. If they got those 3 and all the draft capital they gave up was Pick 1 and 21 and got back Pick 4, then I think they'd feel they'd done very well.
Not sure giving up pick 4 and Bakes for 1 and 21 is much of a deal for us.

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
agree. If there was a standout no. 1, yes. But doesn't look like it this year.

Then maybe the deal takes longer. Potentially if we can use our later picks to trade up into Pick 7-10 (Gold Coast - the Dogs pick) then maybe that becomes the pick we give back.

Pick 1 and 21 for Baker and Pick 7-10.

Leaves us with Picks 1, 4 and 20 and whatever we have left from the trade to get that GC pick.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
If he asks to leave, what sort of deal do you think we do then? I can't think of much more, they won't be trading a No. 1 draft pick without getting a top 10 back.
Get their 2025 first. With Baker in, and Allen, Sheed and Ryan back plus another year into Reid, Ginbey and co, they'll rise.