The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Delisted by us or another club?
Sounded like one of ours but they weren’t confident they’d be still available for our rookie picks.

Worth a listen. Great content including Greenie’s gags at the end.

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Our recruiter clearly said that we may redraft a delisted player. I’d be wrapped if Syd came back next year ready to go.

He also said Marlion was working his ass off back in WA in the off-season and sending progress reports and Shai was as well.

I wonder what Syd is doing?

I wouldn't be holding my breath for a Syd return.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
He also said Marlion was was working his ass off back in WA in the off-season and sending progress reports and Shai was as well.

Bolton & Pickett are prepared to dig in and do the yards over the summer, is Sydney?
I'm with you I don't think he can

Reactions: 4 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
He also said Marlion was was working his ass off back in WA in the off-season and sending progress reports and Shai was as well.

Yeh I know. I have surprised myself on how attached I am to his success. I’ll get over it… some day

Reactions: 3 users

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Maybe he was told If you want it, show us what you've got to give.
No other club will touch him if he doesn't put in the yards. If he is unfit come draft time they won't waste 6 months while he gets his act together.

I really hope Syd that you are working towards some solid goals.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Blair & Matty Clarke on Talking Tigers today, well worth a listen.

Key talls will be the target in the draft.

Got around to listening to this and enjoyed it immensely. Loved listening to Blair and Matty Clarke.
Greener’s listing of Blair’s success in getting key players from other clubs was terrific. Is there a person in the game with a better record than Blair? I know he was targeted last year by other clubs but hopefully he will be with us for a long time yet

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
We would have had a much better year with Brando playing for us.

Which, now that I've said it, is interesting.
Most probably true. The thing about Brando and also George, is that their two way running allowed the chaos game to work. We were an excellent last quarter team and couldn’t have succeeded without sustained pressure. Dusty has always been centre/forward and you can’t do this without serious backup. Jack had the three amigos at his feet in 2017. It’s a team system. Big names get the goals, but within the four walls, the runners and relentless tacklers are pure gold.

Reactions: 4 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
He also said Marlion was working his ass off back in WA in the off-season and sending progress reports and Shai was as well.

Let it go everyone.
He’s gone.
No need to stick the boots in

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Got around to listening to this and enjoyed it immensely. Loved listening to Blair and Matty Clarke.
Greener’s listing of Blair’s success in getting key players from other clubs was terrific. Is there a person in the game with a better record than Blair? I know he was targeted last year by other clubs but hopefully he will be with us for a long time yet
I would have liked some more probing on the delistings and the reasons why

Reactions: 1 user

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004

I distinctly recall him saying there's a chance some of delisted might get a re-run, although more likely with someone else.

I agree, I don't see Syd coming back to Tigerland

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
I would have liked some more probing on the delistings and the reasons why
Possibly no comments because it's unfair to publicly air the negative feedback/criticism.

Is it appropriate to say xx isn't athletic enough, or isn't fit enough or doesn't get enough contested ball or isn't following his nutritional guidelines?

For us fans we,d love the confirmation, I can see why they don't say!

Reactions: 1 users

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
Sounded like one of ours but they weren’t confident they’d be still available for our rookie picks.

Worth a listen. Great content including Greenie’s gags at the end.
Ha Ha they were,

Loved this one,

Teacher to class...what's your FAVOURITE letter of the alphabet ?

Hand shoots up quickly...The letter "G" miss

And why is that ANGUS :LOL:

• Haha

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Barring injury Blair looks to have pulled off a masterstroke in snaring Taranto and Hopper.
If we can win the flag again this year I'm sure they will both be be instrumental. I look forward to the likes of Robbo and Cornes sooking it up big time.

Reactions: 2 users

DuD_Delist

Tiger Superstar
Sep 30, 2014
Barring injury Blair looks to have pulled off a masterstroke in snaring Taranto and Hopper.
If we can win the flag again this year I'm sure they will both be be instrumental. I look forward to the likes of Robbo and Cornes sooking it up big time.
If we win it.Blair deserves a statue.

Reactions: 2 users