The Dee's | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Dee's

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
I've got a dees mate acquaintance, who was born 3 months after their last flag.... always up and about when they're going ok, right in ya face, smartarse type if ya get my drift?

Sent him a text after the flag .....
Me.... 7 in my lifetime :)
You.... Donuts :rotfl1

Bit rude he's not replied. .... maybe I'll resend it xmas day so he knows I'm thinking of him:))

Ps.... not worried about karma..... I'll be dead before they ever catch up!
Yep. I feel genuinely blessed to have seen 7 in my lifetime. Now I'm hungry for a few more!

Reactions: 1 user

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
I've always been fascinated with all the Roos love in the footy industry. ... great player no doubt but with no ultimate team success. How he ever became the great coaching guru has me bamboozled!
His coaching mantra was so boring to watch and I went to both those grand finals v west coast and the only reason people rave about them is the closeness of each result. .... if you rewatch them they ain't great spectacles until the end.
Makes our man look like a pretty reasonable coach!;)
Agree totally, his game style was putrid, all of his underlings have putrid game plans. For anyone to bash the tigers game plan in both 2017 and 19 as bad for the game are beyond stupid. We brough an attacking brand of brilliance and have shown others the game can be wonderful.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Since they won their last flag every team except 3 have won a premiership. The 3 that haven't? Freo, suns and Giants. 3 of the 4 newest clubs

• Wow

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
I still think they are the most likely team to enter the top four from outside next year.

Have a feeling they had the slump teams sometimes seem to need in order to find their best.
Yep agree, 17 operations last off season took its toll

Was *smile* hilarious to watch though :)

Reactions: 1 users

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
I would love to see them win a flag. As long as its not against us. Lets be honest they are not the Pies or the Blues. Dont understand the hate for them..

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Don't particularly dislike Melbourne and wouldn't mind them winning a flag . . . but only after we're a couple ahead of them ;)

DS

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
I would love to see them win a flag. As long as its not against us. Lets be honest they are not the Pies or the Blues. Dont understand the hate for them..

Sit in the MCC Members stand when they’re playing us and you’ll fully understand within minutes.
If they never win another ever it’ll be too soon.

Reactions: 10 users

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Sit in the MCC Members stand when they’re playing us and you’ll fully understand within minutes.
If they never win another ever it’ll be too soon.
Totally agree with this!

If there is a group of supporters that get ahead of themselves way too quickly it's this mob.

And as for trying to get out of the MCG parking during a Melboune game, forget about one car for one car merging. These silver tail tossers think they own the world. I'd gladly see the club fold. I hate them and their supporters.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Totally agree with this!

If there is a group of supporters that get ahead of themselves way too quickly it's this mob.

And as for trying to get out of the MCG parking during a Melboune game, forget about one car for one car merging. These silver tail tossers think they own the world. I'd gladly see the club fold. I hate them and their supporters.
Ditto. Self entitled knob supporters and players. Only salty and clangerfield keep geelong in front on my hate meter.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
The club that systematically tanked
The club that ruined the careers of many young players because of the tanking
The club whose supporters embraced tanking and the culture of losing
The club whose supporters rejoiced and sung our song when we beat them

*smile* em. If you ask me they should be removed from the AFL because they're a cancer.

Reactions: 5 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Meh, Melbourne are just like the annoying little brother. They don't do any harm and are easily ignored.

• Haha

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

**** em. If you ask me they should be removed from the AFL because they're a cancer.
Yep and also add: The club that continuously gets bailed out no matter what crime they cause.

Last edited:
  • Angry

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Totally agree with this!

I guess it's not normal to quote yourself, but at the risk of coming under fire i'm going to tell a little story of an incident i had in the car park of the MCG after a Melbourne game.

My line of traffic was flowing through at an intersect. I stopped to let a car through from the other column, fully expecting that the car behind would understand the unwritten law of one for one merging.

But no, this car raced up behind the car i let in and cut me off. The passanger window was down and the guy in the passanger side yelled out to me "too slow"! I gave him a gob full, and the rather large lady behind the wheel gave me a gob full.

Now if you are seriously politically correct, stop reading now.................

dada di dadada (that's the music to give you time to consider whether you might be too sensitive to read the rest of this story!

Anyway, i suggested to her that she was an obese bisexual too ugly to get anything from either sex, and that's is probably the reason she'd paired up with a gymp!

Yup, there was a disabled sticker on the windscreen and i assumed it was for him.

Well, he took offense and opened his door and made a lunge for my car. Right at this point the traffic in front moved and i gassed it and yelled "Too Slow" whilst the Melbourne supporter gymp languished around on the ground behind me.

Now two police come running up behind me on foot and signal for me to pull over to the side which i did and they asked "what's happening here"?

I responded that the lady set her gymp on me. There was a few "uhem's" from the copper who then asked why she might do that, and i told her exactly what happened while looking bakc at thr gymp tryingto get back into the car whilst his 290 pound example of body neglect girlfriend kept yelling abuse at me from afar.

The cop took one look at her and her big fat pie hole and stopped the flow of traffic to let me back in and said "on your way"!

I know i'm likely to come under fire for this post but quite frankly i did give pre warning and i quite franky don't give a F*%k.

Being a first class (_*_) hole isn't the sole domain of able bodied people and this knob and his blob girlfriend are classic examples of that.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne

**** em. If you ask me they should be removed from the AFL because they're a cancer.

Can't be to hard on them. They did tank and celebrated a loss against us that snared them picks 1 & 2 in the draft. They kindly left us a pretty average player in Dusty while picking superstars in waiting Scully and Trengove with their picks.

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
How long does the Curse of Norm Smith last?

Is there anyone who was at the Dees* in 1965 still associated with them?

*OP please note apostrophe not required.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I've just rewatched the 17 GF in honour of Rancey.... there was a fella running around in no.4 who went ok..ish.
Funnily enough my dislike for the Dees has diminished as I reflect on the 2009 draft #godees:(