The Front Bar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Front Bar

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
I liked Sams comments to dill and jab.
To gillon- you must be disappointed your team lost on the weekend ;D
To jab- something about him having the 4th best rated snack bar in manhattan. He was lucky he didn't have the best one in case they strip him of it ;D

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
ahyeahnah said:
Cracker of a show. Sam Pang is a very funny guy

Sam was a very good friend of mine way back in high school, always had a sharp sense of humour, will dig up some photos when I head around to Mum's place. Might have some artillery to send to Mick. >:D

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Footy Show made even the grand final boring. Can't believe people paid $125 to go. The Front Bar is much better. Very funny.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Rarely watch much t.v. n gave up on the footy show years ago. Missus still watches the footy show n I hadn't bothered to follow up on the front bar as there's just been to many crap try hard footy themed programs over the years. Guess that's my mistake, got the missus to record the last couple of weeks of Front bar as I enjoy a bit of Mighty Mick n figured he'd be going off a bit over our finals period.
K.B. Dipper. Wossy n plenty of laughs, got last night show recorded for watching tonight with a quiet frothy or two, stupid old fart should have paid attention n looked much earlier, it's damn fine.

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
Another great show last night. Benny Gale on and nearly 45min of tiger talk and highlights. Mick full on as usual.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
I watched that early segment of MM talking about his GF day and his walk down swan st a few hours after the game. I couldn't see my head in the amateur footage. but I was in there somewhere. that brought me back.

TigerTribe5

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 14, 2010
AM reckoned that it is all set up for a Richmond loss tonight and was pleading for the Blues to do it!

Maybe in years gone by but I think our current team has a much tougher mentality & resolve.

Time will tell I suppose.

tigerjoe

EAT 'EM ALIVE TIGERS!
Aug 24, 2003
Melbourne
ToraToraTora said:
Mick inserting himself into the club songs...tears of laughter.

Just fantastic hearing Mickey inserting the words "back to back" instead of "yellow and black" in our theme song....

Absolute gold!!!!!

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
22nd Man said:
They were talking about a Tiger 2017 doco on after the match tonight...did I hear that right?

Yep it's on straight after the main broadcast finishes. PVR already set.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Thought it was fairly good tonight ... liked Dimma's segment but didn't bother watching all of Diesel Williams. The footage highlights they showed of Dimma in his heyday reminded me of what a hard-arse, aggressive footballer he was; loved to tackle and scrap.

There was an amusing bit of when he played his first game for his new club, PA, against his former team, the Bummers, where he'd been a premiership player (in the previous year?). Got into a brawl with Hird who was already sporting a broken nose and nearly pulled his head off! Didn't appear to be any love lost. Dimma joked that Hirdy took so much out of the salary cap that they couldn't afford to keep him on.