The Front Bar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Front Bar

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
And it was funny as @#$% when he stuck his head up to ruin Dimma's send off for the last game for Port Adelaide all those years ago..

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
berwick boy said:
And it was funny as @#$% when he stuck his head up to ruin Dimma's send off for the last game for Port Adelaide all those years ago..

Especially as he wasn’t even trying to talk to Dimma!

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Pang is hilarious.

"Leave the maths to me, I'm the only asian here"

:rofl

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
you almost want to laugh at pang even when he says nothing, malloy is hilarious with his head in the cloud richmond hailing, footy show has improved, but the front bar is easier to watch.

Butch67

Tiger Rookie
Mar 31, 2014
Naturally funny men vs ex players trying to be funny, i'll take the front bar anytime

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Pang has a good history behind him with Sports Comedy shows.

Sam Santo and Ed for the Soccer was another one wasnt it for World Cup if i recall correctly that was good value too.

Dont mind Sam Pang hes got good timing and delivery i like a bit of dry sarcasm.

On another note didnt Gilly McAdam leave the Marngrook show ............ is it actually still on.

Gilly made that show

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
craig said:
On another note didnt Gilly McAdam leave the Marngrook show ............ is it actually still on.

Gilly made that show

It's pretty flat without him that's for sure.

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
craig said:
Pang has a good history behind him with Sports Comedy shows.

Sam Santo and Ed for the Soccer was another one wasnt it for World Cup if i recall correctly that was good value too.

Dont mind Sam Pang hes got good timing and delivery i like a bit of dry sarcasm.

Gilly made that show

Sam, Santo and Ed still do a weekly podcast, it's been running for a long while. They are do the TV show for the World cup again as well, but I think it's going ot just be on iView.

TigerTribe5

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 14, 2010
Midsy said:
David Wirrpanda was very good.

Had forgotten how good a footballer he was until some of the highlights were played!

Said he kicked 32 goals in one game of school football for Parkmore Primary School in Forest Hill.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Midsy said:
David Wirrpanda was very good.

He was very funny. Caught some of the footy show for the first time in years. Makes world of sport seem slick and tightly scripted by comparison, but with without any of the charm or good nature. Watching Sam tying himself in knots trying to say bomber is a fantastic bloke and also drug dealing scum was painful. There was also a strong subtext of using drugs is fine, (lot of nodding from all), but selling them is disgusting and unforgivable. lot of 'we won't say much because he's a good bloke and mate' then all would weigh in with a story of experiencing bomber first hand in a drug addled stupor, dating back to Geelong days. That show is horrible

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Very good combination
Funny. Guests are usually good too. Love the old stories.
Shaw was brillant on the show last night... basketballer :rofl

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
mainlandy said:
State basketballer :rofl

I nearly enjoyed listening to Shaw. Nearly. ;D

I don't like the guy but came across well.

Must of mellowed in his age.