The Front Bar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Front Bar

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Thats it I reckon with KB , after years an years of his repeteated stubborn opinions he became tiresome, repetitive and boring , however when we don’t hear him day in day out and he’s just appears as a cameo ,he’s great , he’s fresh, he’s Whitty and shows great passion for the Tiges

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Thats it I reckon with KB , after years an years of his repeteated stubborn opinions he became tiresome, repetitive and boring , however when we don’t hear him day in day out and he’s just appears as a cameo ,he’s great , he’s fresh, he’s Whitty and shows great passion for the Tiges
Needs to do a weekly show, not be on every day.

Reactions: 1 user

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Format is getting a bit tired and hosts looked half asleep. KB was bloody brilliant. First time I’ve seen Sam just give up with trying a make a joke at the guests expense.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Format is getting a bit tired and hosts looked half asleep. KB was bloody brilliant. First time I’ve seen Sam just give up with trying a make a joke at the guests expense.

It needs a spark desperately.
Very repetitive and at times boring

rensman

interpreter to the stars...
May 6, 2004
North Eastern Victoria
Snooze fest. Why force the women's game on the common viewer. Turned it off and going to bed. I hope the ratings take a dive and this is not repeated. Or am I the strange one in the minority?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
It's been a bore from day 1. Only credit is that it was an alternate to those who hated The Footy Show on Ch 9.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Very boring. Switched off and streaming ABC 7 news live from New York City instead. Some fat dude just got poisoned after eating a bad knish. Shocking.

Last edited:
  • Haha