The Front Bar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Front Bar

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
I remember being in a caravan park on the Murray listening to that game. It was Easter. In the next van were Diggler and a strange kid who kept saying "Here! Here!" a lot.

:hihi :hihi

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
I remember being in a caravan park on the Murray listening to that game. It was Easter. In the next van were Diggler and a strange kid who kept saying "Here! Here!" a lot.
Wasn't Diggler a ventriloquist?

PBoRSM

How many kids do I have??
Jun 11, 2004
wayne said:
Was he taking all the credit for the Dees again?

Of course Sam Pang nailed it yet again we he said to Roos,

"Many people are giving you credit for leading the club from the bottom, which has ultimately led to the revival we are seeing today, or it could just be a case of them doing really well once you stepped aside."

Suck it Roos - hope you never coach again.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
PBoRSM said:
Of course Sam Pang nailed it yet again we he said to Roos,

"Many people are giving you credit for leading the club from the bottom, which has ultimately led to the revival we are seeing today, or it could just be a case of them doing really well once you stepped aside."

Suck it Roos - hope you never coach again.

What about when he said that Roos was a very versatile player. He was capable of not picking up a player at either end of the ground :rofl :rofl

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
diggler said:
Here hear!!!!
Noticeably quiet over Richmonds recent success there troll old boy.

diggler said:
Say it before and will say it again will never win a final if he (Cotchin) is our premier midfielder.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
What a classic - biggest farce of the AA squad was not picking a certain tiger ...............

..... No not Dusty, Rance of course , he played the best 1/2 of footy all year

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Is this the most recent thread for the Front Bar?
Couldn't find anything newer.

(Mods please merge if there is a more recent one! Thanks.)

Anyway Mick does this gag how hard it is for the video reviewers in the arc with the ball being touched or hitting goal post etc.
Sets it up beautifully then cuts to the "guys in the arc" and it's a dog casually looking at the camera whilst working the controls.
Absolute gold.
Can't find this video anywhere. Have tried various different searches. Nada. Can anyone find this clip?

Also for tonight's show Mick should show The Floss "touched" incident from last week.
Then set it up again how hard it is for the video guys up in the arc.
Then cut to the same dog only this time the dog is in a Richmond jumper and scarf.

Would be so funny.
Mickey if you are reading this get your video guys to cut a clip up in time for tonight.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003

Anyway Mick does this gag how hard it is for the video reviewers in the arc with the ball being touched or hitting goal post etc.
Sets it up beautifully then cuts to the "guys in the arc" and it's a dog casually looking at the camera whilst working the controls.
Absolute gold.
Can't find this video anywhere. Have tried various different searches. Nada. Can anyone find this clip?

Also for tonight's show Mick should show The Floss "touched" incident from last week.
Then cut to the same dog only this time the dog is in a Richmond jumper and scarf.

Would be so funny.
Mickey if you are reading this get your video guys to cut a clip up in time for tonight.
Yeah I do laugh every time I see it even though I've probably seen it 20 times. It's a seriously ugly dog too; looks like a sheep.

Reactions: 1 user

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk

Absolute gold.

Would be so funny.
There is a more used Front Bar thread on the WHAT THE JOURNOS SAY board.

But episodes of The Front Bar normally appear on YouTube within 24 hours of screening.
This is the scene you are talking about:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Oh KB you've done it again. Wiping away the tears. Just too much. Absolutely freaking hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users