The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Word around Catters interested in Tarryn Thomas. Wonder if Tigers would seek him out.
They think there shitt dosent stink.
They keep on highlighting Stengle
But they have short memories, how did
The bloke from Stkilda jack Steven &
The bloke from Brisbane & Melbourne Mitch Clark go???

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
They think there shitt dosent stink.
They keep on highlighting Stengle
But they have short memories, how did
The bloke from Stkilda jack Steven &
The bloke from Brisbane & Melbourne Mitch Clark go???
Big differences between Stengle's mistmeanors and Thomas behavioural issues. Tarryn is toxic and you wouldnt want anyone like him involved with your club. Imagine him around the WAGS and womens team...

Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
T
Big differences between Stengle's mistmeanors and Thomas behavioural issues. Tarryn is toxic and you wouldnt want anyone like him involved with your club. Imagine him around the WAGS and womens team...
That's great that they gave Stengle a go.
I get angry when the media goes on ride that Geelong can turn everyone around into good citizens.
They don't and have a history of blokes going off the rails.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
If we go for Thomas, you know we’ve lost our soul as a club. Huge pass.

Reactions: 12 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Fair dinkum

Geelong get NM at home. They get all the *smile* teams at home.

Haven’t looked at the fixture but I’m tipping our “easy” games are all away or at Marvel?

Geelong are kotd

Edit - just had a look, geesook gets NM and hawthorn twice along with the mighty WC at Geelong in the last round. Bloody hell

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Fair dinkum

Haven’t looked at the fixture but I’m tipping our “easy” games are all away or at Marvel?

Geelong are kotd

Edit - just had a look, geesook gets NM and hawthorn twice along with the mighty WC at Geelong in the last round. Bloody hell
We also play the cats at kitty litter park.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Fair dinkum

Geelong are kotd

That just proves that Hocking still has influence.
We missed the 8 have a look at our run.

**They want a home final if they finish top 4, they could snag another flag because of inside influence

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
That just proves that Hocking still has influence.
We missed the 8 have a look at our run.

**They want a home final if they finish top 4, they could snag another flag because of inside influence
Exactly

The blues made a prelim & started with Lions , Tiges , North , Freo & Crows

1 made the finals last year yet we have played 4 teams so far that made the finals.

Whatever happened to a softer draw for teams missing the 8 ?

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Fair dinkum

Geelong are kotd

Absolutely looked after.

Reactions: 1 user

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
We also play the cats at kitty litter park.
Everytime i hear this I get the *smile*. When was the last time Ess/ Carl/ Coll played there? Is there any explicit policy re the big 4 playing there? If they rotated 1 per year, I still wouldn't like it but at least there would be some semblance of transparency and equity? As always, too much to ask for the AFL.