The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

What really pissed me off was Dimma nearly missed “that” goal from Dusty!
Scott has no timing what so ever.

Worse was that Scott probably missed Dusty's goal

Reactions: 1 users
Castagna isn't controllable

Control the controllable . . . and if you can't, just release the chaos.

Castagna is actually a good one as he makes us less predictable, other sides know we have a system and would be well aware of how it works. Sticking some chaotic elements in helps to make us harder to match up on.

DS

Reactions: 1 users
Chris Scott had nightmares watching last nights last qtr.
Dejavu??
No one will match our running ability especially now the qtrs are over 25 minutes.

Worse was that Scott probably missed Dusty's goal
No he would've seen it.
It was replayed 10 times before the next bounce.

What club has he built in the time he has been there?
Geelong should be refered to the AFL's junk yard. When you think your career is over, Geelong dosent.

Will he leave the club in a good position if he leaves?
No chance, the club would be in the same mess North is in.

He has used 'average' footballers from other clubs to dominate his team list.
Dalhouse, average VFL footballer
Rohan, why trade Moltop? The exact player. MIA in finals.
Henderson. Seriously,
Steven. Stkilda let a 4 time B^F player walk. Did Scott think he was Jesus and he would help him?
The 2 pensioners, one runs all day but hawthorn supporters still refer to him as Mr Missit and not sure you need another smurfy slow midfielder like Higgins.
Cameron is good.

Geelong has always been a weak & flimsy football club and the tradition continues

Cameron has apparently done his hamstring.

This sort of thing will likely hamper Geelong. They just don't have the depth due to *smile* poor recruiting and drafting.

The more games they have to get in to duds like Zac Guthrie, the better for the rest of the league.

Reactions: 2 users
3-4 weeks they reckon. Must’ve been decent.
The same one he did a few weeks ago. They have pushed him to be up for round 1 and now he will be out for at least 4 weeks if they are sensible. In contrast the Tigers these days will never rush a player back and are always conservative in the rehab.

Reactions: 1 user
How bad is Scott going?
Higgins 33 and Smith 32
And Cameron only 27 pulling his hamstring.
Lucky Scotty has Novak to rely on

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
The same one he did a few weeks ago. They have pushed him to be up for round 1 and now he will be out for at least 4 weeks if they are sensible. In contrast the Tigers these days will never rush a player back and are always conservative in the rehab.
I cant remember Cameron missing many games for GWS.
Maybe the cold wind blowing over Karadinia park added to his injury.

Scott will leave a mess down there, just as his brother did at North.

When Brian Cook leaves that will be the end of them.
I totally agree, scotty will ram them into the bottom 6 for the next 10 years.
A club acting out of desperation.
No formula to the team.

This sort of thing will likely hamper Geelong. They just don't have the depth due to *smile* poor recruiting and drafting.

The more games they have to get in to duds like Zac Guthrie, the better for the rest of the league.
They have barely had an injury in the last couple of yrs, we'll find out what depth they really have the way it's shaping.

I totally agree, scotty will ram them into the bottom 6 for the next 10 years.
A club acting out of desperation.
No formula to the team.
Could be similar to the mess Lyon left the Aints in, took them almost a decade just to get back to Finals.

Anyone else notice Jeremy Cameron in the Amazon doco? While I am sure he had already checked out, looks an ordinary leader.

I suspect he will take a full season to settle, and there will be the inevitable questions asked. But long term still a great pick up for the cats.

Anyone else notice Jeremy Cameron in the Amazon doco? While I am sure he had already checked out, looks an ordinary leader.

I suspect he will take a full season to settle, and there will be the inevitable questions asked. But long term still a great pick up for the cats.

Yes I noticed the complete lack of anything resembling group contribution. Came across as very much about himself only.

Reactions: 1 user