The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Could be similar to the mess Lyon left the Aints in, took them almost a decade just to get back to Finals.
They have bought themselves a finals spot.
Hannebury, Ryder, Hill, Crouch, Carlisle, Steele, Frawley, Mckernan, Howard, Bulter, Higgins, Jones, Kent and Wood
Im surprised they know each others names.

Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
They have barely had an injury in the last couple of yrs, we'll find out what depth they really have the way it's shaping.
Ratagulea isn’t right, either. It’s back to Hawkins island for them. Fortunately for them, they’ve got the Crows this week,

Reactions: 1 user

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Scott was so uninspiring as coach junior stuff he kicks this we win.Dimma outcoahed him by a mile.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
I just can not get my head around Geelong's excessive recruitment of retirement age players.
Are they stupid, or do they just think they are so close to a flag that 31+ year old players like Jenkins, Higgins and Smith are going to make the difference?
That's three spots today they could have given to young players.
And they couldn't beat the wooden-spooners.
Not to mention Cameron who although not that old, cost them three first rounders and didn't play anyway.

Add to that the fact that they give away a player like Caddy who was 24 at the time with six years and 95 games of experience under his belt, just when he's hitting his prime, and goes on to win two flags.

For a club that has such a successful aura of making the right decisions all the time, it really is Collingwood-esque.

Reactions: 4 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Ohh how sweet it is when the teams we play in a GF get so destroyed by us that it takes them a few years to recover
Lets hope this continues with Geelol and they miss finals

Come on down
Jacob Van Rooyen

Reactions: 4 users

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
My only concern is it may give Geelong a massive wake up call and they change their game plan for the better.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I'll be looking forward to this decision by emperor SHocking and his goons.

Attachments

• 1616232033193.png
    1616232033193.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 109
Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
he elected to bump a player after they had disposed of the ball and caused concussion, and his name is not GAblett. 3 or 4 weeks?
Going by what Browneye said, it's minimum 2 weeks. Good enough for me.

Reactions: 1 user

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
What are the odds on “Rodney” getting a week or two?
If he’s cited you can expect the Dalai Lama, the Pope, Scomo, PontUS Joe et al to appear as character witnesses.
The MRO will apologise to “Rodney” and give him a “get out of jail free” card for his next visit
Bloody prancing poonce.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users