The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (cont) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (cont)

Roar34

I wuv the Tiggers
Aug 10, 2003
Castlemaine
Below is Crouching Tiger's view of the Richmond v Hawthorn game copied from "rhettrospective":

Good

-Tommy Hafey's pre game speech was from the heart and perfectly summed up what footy is all about. Even the Hawthorn supporters applauded.
-The cheer squad for the second week in a row covered themselves in glory with another sensational banner. This one even had a "Mad Monday" theme!!
-Kane Johnson proved why we gave away our first round draft pick.
Could do with another 10 of him.
-Mark Coughlan once again working himself into the ground in pursuit of success. Will win this years "Jack Dyer Medal" by the length of the Hume Highway.

Bad

-Maybe the pre-game build up was too much as the tigers looked as flat as a night carter's hat. The poor start cost us the game.
-After last weeks 5 goal haul, Adam Houlihan failed to follow up or even fire a shot. If the club is serious, Adam will have played his last game at Punt Rd.
-Andrew Mills has lacked the ability since he arrived in 2000.
The fact he is still at the club sums up why our list has no depth.
-Danny Frawley for selecting Mills ahead of youngsters like McGrath. Did Danny think that Mills would suddenly find some form and ability after 4 years of nothing?

Ugly
-

Huey, the god of weather obviously isn't a tiger's fan, as he farewelled Jack Dyer with rain, wind and generally freezing conditions.

-Poor skills once again proved our undoing when the game was up for grabs. Here is a tip for preseason training, instead of running the tan, get the footballs out and practice kicking and handballing!

-Richo's last quarter craziness. Tries hard but isn't a captain's boot lace.
-Season 2003. Another wasted year...!