The Hate Squad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Hate Squad

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Haven't we just won 2 flags out of the last 3,
Properly won the most games in the last 3 years too.
But the hate Squad continue the constant negatively towards our great club.
Last night foxtel had a opportunity to show a game involving us and out of the years they went out and showed the round 2 2016 game.
Today's Hearld Sun, McGune has a go at Nakas.
With so little to speak about the game these days, im not sure why we make headline's with 90% of them negative.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Forgot to mention im pissing off Foxtel.
Im not paying to watch McGuire and Lyon make up bullshitt calls on games already played.

Reactions: 1 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Being games are being given a "live recall" can they do the '17 Preliminary final without Basil Zemplias?

Reactions: 3 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Last night foxtel had a opportunity to show a game involving us and out of the years they went out and showed the round 2 2016 game.
With so little to speak about the game these days, im not sure why we make headline's with 90% of them negative.
When I heard they were doing this, I knew they’d show a game we lost. They love that one, too, because it reminds everyone of the ‘good old days’ when we were unable to get anything right.

Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
When I heard they were doing this, I knew they’d show a game we lost. They love that one, too, because it reminds everyone of the ‘good old days’ when we were unable to get anything right.

Yep not much better to stick the boot in than a loss with 6 seconds to go.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Yep not much better to stick the boot in than a loss with 6 seconds to go.
What’s the odds that when they show us v Freo it’ll be one of the games where Mundy kicks the after the siren goal to sink us, rather than the 100+ point pantsing we gave them in 2017, or last year when we got the win despite multiple injuries going in and finishing the game with 2 on the bench.

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009
What’s the odds that when they show us v Freo it’ll be one of the games where Mundy kicks the after the siren goal to sink us, rather than the 100+ point pantsing we gave them in 2017, or last year when we got the win despite multiple injuries going in and finishing the game with 2 on the bench.

All good folks...we are still the current premiers and will be for quite a while

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Don't forget he also mentioned in the Pros that we were gifted with two 50m penalties (the Lambo one I'd agree with) but there was no need to mention this.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights

But we turned it around in the return match...was the night of my dads funeral. A good way to round out a memorable day.
Both teams were crap that year

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
To be fair, they're going to show a cliffhanger, not a spanking.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Bowdens super goal easter monday 2004 or 2005
Bet they’ll show the one where Jack knocked himself out in the first quarter and McGun got done for deliberately rushing the goal through, or the one where Jack missed a late goal in the last quarter.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I was there alright, was disappointed when i got home & watched the replay.

I wonder if he still thinks "freo are still in it" from that game in '15.

For the next 100 years
People won't be able to enjoy that final because of his call of the game.
The worse was in the last qtr. Cotchin takes a nice mark.
He calls "The toughest TIGER of them all" WTF.

Reactions: 1 user