the healy,rohan,sheehan,smith thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

the healy,rohan,sheehan,smith thread

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
How could you even compare the Staff/Everitt incident with Cornes dropping the knees into an opponent ???

Every player that ever gets done fro kneeing always sings their innocence long and loud because on the "you dog" scale, it is right up there, and it looks shocking when you see the vision.

2 weeks is spot on for young Chad. At least it will give Mark Williams something to whing about :D

baktiger

Tex Walker....
Dec 17, 2002
Coburg, Melbourne
Rampaging Richo said:
How could you even compare the Staff/Everitt incident

Terry is another in the long line of chook feeders.

(Has anyone seen Viz magazine's Terry F&^Kwit?)
But could he be refering to the second charge
that Staff got off off, not the Everitt incident???

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
In Staff's case the hawk player fell over in front of him trpping him up plus his knees didn't connect. The roo player was already on the ground in Cornes' case.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
MT you have hit the nail on the head here. The key factor in Staffs case was that the Hawthorn player lost his footing at full pace and unexpectedly went to ground leaving Staff with no where to go.

You can't stop a Mack truck on a dime and Staff ain't much different at full pace. (That is meant in a positive way too by the way)

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
ch10 tonight they gave an update on hird etc etc etc.but nothing about the return of our capt or the dropping of king ;D.
seems we are still not newsworthy[anything positive anyway]

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
On the coach tonight Gerard Healy was going crook at the fact David King was reported due to trail by media.

Said the league needs to address the issue because he had no doubts Kingy wouldn't have been up if the media had kept out of it.

EXCUSE ME GERRY.....Who was it who almost single handedly led a media campaign to have Greg Stafford castrated, disinherited in the family will and burned at the stake.

Hmmmmmmm slight case of double standards there. :mad: