Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
I watched for a bit but couldn't believe the familiar storyline:
  • Trying to be more "connected"
  • Letting the guys just play
  • Having tell all truth sessions
  • Treloar being Ellis and the housing commission story
It sounded like they straight up copied our script (except the ending).

Listening to the players talking about the way the club was run before then. They could have wall papered over some cracks. I hope it all collapses in a heap and Buckley reverts to his abrasive natural self.
I was flicking channels and saw a bit myself. Buckley was giving a speech about being connected and talking about players telling a story about being vulnerable or something. I was thinking, they have literally just seen what the tigers did and copied it exactly. It comes across quite forced to me.

The crows were playing our theme song at their pre season camp, Pies must have had our Premiership doco on repeat the whole time.

And then they even went on to copy the Doco idea as well. I must admit, theirs was different. It was about a GF losing side.:rotfl1

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Tenacious

Tiger Champion
May 19, 2008
The “ignore” function on PRE
The on/off switch on the remote.
Both able to provide a sense of sanctuary at crucial times.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

sausage_meat69

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 28, 2005
Get f$%#d anyone who thinks that Collingwood documentary is the best AFL doc ever. I just rewatched "The Wounded Tiger" AGAIN. What a storyline. It captures the struggle, the fight and the pure joy. Thirty seven years of suffering ended. It has me in tears every time. Also reminded me how much I cried after the GWS final. I was just so happy knowing we'd made the GF. I'd have been happy with just that.

Reactions: 5 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
A documentary on a club that has a history of choking on the big stage.
It’s in their blood.

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
We need to hope GWS beat lions tonight.
They are the better bet to beat up Collingwood.
Lions don’t hurt.
I reckon they're both weak. What a dream for the Scum. Can't believe the luck these pricks always get.

Might as well imagine that De Goooooooooooey will be 100% fit from a miracle cure he found.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I reckon they're both weak. What a dream for the Scum. Can't believe the luck these pricks always get.

Might as well imagine that De Goooooooooooey will be 100% fit from a miracle cure he found.
Kind of hoping he does play so he can re injury himself again within the first 10 minutes

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I see it the other way, GWS will play Collingwood in a dour, grinding way and Collingwood will outlast them.

Brisbane will try and blow them away.
Unfortunately their won’t be no blow job now the Brisbane are out.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
Looking at the stats, it's good to see the Giants beat the Scum at the G in R2 and only had a 10 point loss to the Scum in the SF at the G last season, and thrashed them in NSW this season.

Reactions: 1 user

shad

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2010
Toby Green offered 1 week for unnecessary contact to the face.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Green should get off. He is a complete efwit but in isolation there is no way that should get a week.

Reactions: 1 users