Richmond v Collingwood - Community Shield Game - IKON Park Tuesday, February 27th 6.40pm | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Collingwood - Community Shield Game - IKON Park Tuesday, February 27th 6.40pm

Feb 25, 2007
AFL Community Series Matches will take on the following format:
  • Four quarters of 20 mins plus time on (as per AFL Premiership Season)
  • Squad of 30 players, eight interchange and four Emergencies. Minimum of four players on the Interchange Bench during the match at any time.
  • No interchange Cap.
  • Full panel of umpires appointed by the AFL.
All match simulation training sessions and the AAMI Community Series will be broadcast live on Fox Footy, available on Kayo Sports and Foxtel.

shield.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
AFL Community Series Matches will take on the following format:
  • Four quarters of 20 mins plus time on (as per AFL Premiership Season)
  • Squad of 30 players, eight interchange and four Emergencies. Minimum of four players on the Interchange Bench during the match at any time.
  • No interchange Cap.
  • Full panel of umpires appointed by the AFL.
All match simulation training sessions and the AAMI Community Series will be broadcast live on Fox Footy, available on Kayo Sports and Foxtel.

View attachment 21889
Good one Hirsute you wooly bastad you.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Looking forward to it.

I expect us to go in with a full team bar Nank, Lynch, Bauer & Mansell.

The VFL team has a practice game against North tomorrow afternoon.

Reactions: 3 users

eastlavy

Tiger Cub
Nov 29, 2008
Richmond Charity Shield team v Collingwood, Tuesday, February 27, 6.40pm AEDT, Ikon Park

BacksDylan Grimes2Tylar Young45Josh Gibcus18
Half-BacksJayden Short15Nathan Broad35Daniel Rioli17
CentrelineKamdyn McIntosh33Dion Prestia3Marlion Pickett50
Half-ForwardsSeth Campbell44Liam Baker7Shai Bolton29
ForwardsJacob Koschitzke20Dustin Martin4Noah Balta21
FollowersSam Naismith24Thomson Dow27Tim Taranto14
InterchangeTom Brown30Jacob Hopper22Jack Graham34
Samson Ryan32Ben Miller46Jack Ross5
Steely Green48Mykelti Lefau42
EmergenciesJames Trezise36Maurice Rioli Jr.10Kane McAuliffe28
Hugo Ralphsmith13

Rhyan Mansell (syndesmosis), Nick Vlastuin (managed), Toby Nankervis (foot soreness) and Sam Banks (calf tightness) will miss.

Reactions: 5 users

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Following on from a discussion on another thread, looks like they prefer Brown over Trezise at this stage.
With Vlastuin being rested I would have thought they may require his aerial strength but may feel we’ve got it covered.
Brown’s time to shine.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Following on from a discussion on another thread, looks like they prefer Brown over Trezise at this stage.
With Vlastuin being rested I would have thought they may require his aerial strength but may feel we’ve got it covered.
Brown’s time to shine.

Yep Brown ahead with the selectors atm

Confident Trezise will go past Brown as the year goes on.

• Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Good to see Seth Campbell named on the flank, has bulked up a bit and might've even grown a bit. Will play a lot of games this year if he can stay fit.

Reactions: 7 users
Feb 25, 2007
Brown’s time to shine.

Even going by the game v dees thought Tresize was better, took some good intercepting marks granted it was more so in the last 3 periods. Brown however has got good footskills. Both have a big future.

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Brown’s time to shine.

A reward for Brown's standout pre-season not that Tresize did anything wrong.