The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Poor Twang. Copping a bashing from a female caller about the tik tok rubbish. Richmond fan too....

This is what's bad for people working in a call centre. Makes your head explode. For radio hosts, you don't even know if it's an act or not.

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Just read on The Age website De-Goey's Contract Offer has been withdrawn.

Reminds me a little bit of the Dustin stand off when he came up to GWS for a tour.

Reckon they will reach a point where no-one will be prepared to pay leaving money to DeGoey so Collingwood will end up signing him for less than they would have this time last week.

Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Reminds me a little bit of the Dustin stand off when he came up to GWS for a tour.

Reckon they will reach a point where no-one will be prepared to pay leaving money to DeGoey so Collingwood will end up signing him for less than they would have this time last week.
Spot on
But I still think Stkilda or Essendon will go after him

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
This club is the best at self destruction.
Has a year gone past without a Collingwood outside football incident in the last 15 yrs.
Shaw & didak crash a car pissed
Stephenson bets on a game
Shaw bets on a game.
Degoey now and 6 mths ago
It's the club that doesn't stop giving

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

exactly, it just means that they'll get him for less and good on 'em.

jimbob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 20, 2008
Traralgon
Actually pretty surprised he didn’t miss a week. On the back of (a) the incidents (for a bloke who has beaten the rap on an indecent assault charge in Oz and an unsavoury event in the U.S where he got a feather slap), (B) his un club sanctioned media response lashing out at everybody but himself (C) missing training as he not back till tomorrow while his teammates all trained yesterday.

A suspended $25k till end of the year as long as he is a good boy. Wow…………..

This cannot be good for team morale.

Surely the league are going to be filthy. Has Collingwood forgot they also have an AFLW team?

If it was a cleanskin who had never done anything wrong - then who cares. But Jordy boy ain’t no cleanskin.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
One word ‘P***weak.

The RFC is certainly treated differently and so have some players who transgressed.

AFL came down on the club hard.

Suspended fine. Wow. AFL silence.

Reactions: 4 users

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
It wasn't smart that we went there and cannot stand him, but did he actually do anything much wrong?

The media beatup of jack ginnivan and isaac quaynor is even funnier.

They did zero out of line, yet is was some big story - Calling them a disgrace and club in turmoil...WTF.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Reverse Centaur

Tiger Cub
Aug 10, 2020
Interested in where McCraes line in the sand is with this guy.
He came in with a brief to cleanup and create a club culture commensurate with the Tigers.
He’s 26 and a senior player on their list, but taking no responsibility.
How does McCrae rate this meat puppet’s intrinsic value to the club?

Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I think Parrott said De Gooooooooey's manager is his bro-in-law? Probably best to find someone else for better advice on what to do from now on.