The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

Not sure if I am on my own but I would have him.
I'd have a go if there was a big *smile* discount, I get the feeling there won't be, so no. It will take a big offer. If we're gunna throw a big offer at a gamebreaking star, I'd have a big crack at Oliver.

Reactions: 1 user
I'd have a go if there was a big *smile* discount, I get the feeling there won't be, so no. It will take a big offer. If we're gunna throw a big offer at a gamebreaking star, I'd have a big crack at Oliver.

Just atm, ts, De Goey is imo more disciplined onfield than Clarrie. Not to say Clarrie doesn't have more talent.

Just atm, ts, De Goey is imo more disciplined onfield than Clarrie. Not to say Clarrie doesn't have more talent.
Doesn't surprise me, no doubting he's good. But Oliver is 2 years younger, at least as good IMO, more suited to us with Cotchy nearing the end, and hes not a *smile*.

De Goey, just remembered that statement he issued. Holy sheet, Avoid IMO. He's a dumb boofhead at best based on his form, add in the statement and he's a very dumb, very arrogant and entitled boofhead.

Reactions: 1 users
Doesn't surprise me, no doubting he's good. But Oliver is 2 years younger, at least as good IMO, more suited to us with Cotchy nearing the end, and hes not a *smile*.

De Goey, just remembered that statement he issued. Holy sheet, Avoid IMO. He's a dumb boofhead at best based on his form, add in the statement and he's a very dumb, very arrogant and entitled boofhead.
On strictly a football basis, I agree Oliver is ahead, ts, but I'd kill for either.

(De Goey is running two-way midfield. Some McRae bloke running the show there.)

If Jordy came to the RFC would we improve him to a better standing and a more prestigious nick name??

IE does his nick change from K Mart Dusty to say Big W Dusty , Target Dusty or dare to dream of Myer Dusty or David Jones Dusty??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
No way
Some players can help a team to get to the dream.
Others can turn it into a nightmare.

This turkey isn’t a team player.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users