The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Injuries dont matter when your sucked off every week by the Umps.
Then maybe it's time we changed the jocks n washed the old fella so that the Umps might be tempted to kiss us on the *smile* occasionally too.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Yep, the way the umps blatantly favour the Filth is very hard to swallow.
Watch the last qtr against GWS,
It's a disgrace.
Moore deserved a High free kick but they missed a throw, a trip, a push, a 50, holding the ball.
If it was good enough for the AFL to change the rules to bend us over, they can change the rule to stop Collingwood when they get possession of the ball and they blantly just drop it at their feet.
Watch again the last 2-3 Minutes they refuse to take possession of the ball. It's grab and release.
They need to introduce a rugby union type free kick, where your not trying to move the ball out.
I hope they crumble like WC

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Hmmm..I wonder if there’s more to this story about Graham Wright taking extended 6 months leave from Collingwood to travel overseas ….

“Having extended leave and spending some time travelling overseas during our winter has been on the cards for me for a few years and now is the right time for my wife and I to do that,” Wright said.
“It has been a great few seasons at Collingwood so far and to reach the ultimate success with our men’s program this year is a real credit to everyone involved at our Club.

“Through my discussions with Jeff, Ned and Fly, we agreed that I will stay connected to the club in a consultancy role providing advice to the CEO and wider club during my time away with a plan to return to full-time work in September.”

The club said in a statement that the newly installed Kelly will support the key leaders while Wright was away.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Hmmm..I wonder if there’s more to this story about Graham Wright taking extended 6 months leave from Collingwood to travel overseas ….

“Having extended leave and spending some time travelling overseas during our winter has been on the cards for me for a few years and now is the right time for my wife and I to do that,” Wright said.
“It has been a great few seasons at Collingwood so far and to reach the ultimate success with our men’s program this year is a real credit to everyone involved at our Club.

“Through my discussions with Jeff, Ned and Fly, we agreed that I will stay connected to the club in a consultancy role providing advice to the CEO and wider club during my time away with a plan to return to full-time work in September.”

The club said in a statement that the newly installed Kelly will support the key leaders while Wright was away.
More to the story in what way?

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Going to meet with Gold Coast overseas like Hardwick and then going up there.

Flagpies just dont know it yet !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Going to meet with Gold Coast overseas like Hardwick and then going up there.

Flagpies just dont know it yet !!!!
:mhihi Might be the ASADA check. I wonder what Fly did or learnt at his Harvard Uni trip.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Cockywood after 1 flag.

View attachment 21359
Shultz is a good player but he isn't Nathan Brown just an upgrade on the duds they have.
I'm not sure why he is soo full of it. Just another cocky channel 9 knob.
They were lucky in all 3 finals on the back of some of the most bias umpiring I've ever seen.
They looked like they enjoyed the win and they might just need to reflect on it because I don't see multiple flags from that side.
They were lucky they played Brisbane.
Shameful

Reactions: 2 users

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Shultz is a good player but he isn't Nathan Brown just an upgrade on the duds they have.
I'm not sure why he is soo full of it. Just another cocky channel 9 knob.
They were lucky in all 3 finals on the back of some of the most bias umpiring I've ever seen.
They looked like they enjoyed the win and they might just need to reflect on it because I don't see multiple flags from that side.
They were lucky they played Brisbane.
Shameful
*smile* is Jaime Elliot Mk11. He’s insurance coz there is no chance Elliott plays the full season. 1705796685946.png

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Get a massive Government grant for your netball team..ditch the netball team..turn the indoor court into your training facility for the men..

According to the link below, the Collingwood Netball Club was losing $1m per year. The same article also suggests the government grant was for women’s sport and not just specifically netball. Presumably the Collingwood AFLW team can use the new facilities as well.

The tweet is tone deaf but that seems to be the worst of it.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Best thing I've noticed so far in most of Scumwood's media articles is not seeing the prefix word 'premiership' placed in front of coach or players' names.....as much as we had. Let it continue........

1705800643286.png

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Harvard is so woke these days that the course probably included selecting females for half the positions and a gay captain.........oh wait!

• Haha

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
There is a video of Brendan Bolton praising Dogeoys work in a practice match.
The video goes for about 20 seconds.
Degoey wins the ball at the centre bounce, 'Don't argues' the ruckman, then handballs to Lipinski and he boots into foward 50.
Coolio Quaynoor gets the ball on the ground, his 1st instinct is to THROW it out.
So good old Collingwood train to Drop the ball at there feet, to throw and to not release the ball.
But where's the Rule changes????

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
So good old Collingwood train to Drop the ball at their feet, to throw and to not release the ball.
The last few minutes of last year’s GWS final was a masterclass in making sure the ball travelled nowhere without getting pinged.

Drop the ball; create a contest; ensure it goes nowhere.

No open play or ‘Dusty moments’ in sight.

All good; amazing game.

This must have been what they referred to when they mentioned that ‘they had trained for such moments’.

Umpires looking the other way didn’t hurt either.