The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

Just like the Tigers the Coppers had a chance to lock him down and let him go :))
What's would the odds have been that the only Collingwood supporter who was smart enough to pass the entrance test for the police force was on duty last Sunday :))
Any other copper would've thrown the book at him, a Richmond supporting copper would've that's for sure.

Reactions: 1 users
The Collingwood cover up working as well as ever ......geez I $%^************ hate them.

Reactions: 3 users
Collingwood has announced that if they win this years flag, they won't be celebrating with Champagne but Scotch whisky.
Hennessey...

Reactions: 1 user
i got to start drinking scotch ...................

at 6.00 in the morning!! ........your pants just walk/fall off you ............apparently

Reactions: 1 users
Oh this is so good.. here's Eddiewood's suggestions on the 29th April on FC re players breaking corona protocols... :rotfl2

But will the media have the Balls to show it again??
I bet if it was Cochrane or ONeal it would be shown every 5 minutes for the next week.
Someone needs to call Eddie out.
Sidebottom either cops a 100k fine or stood down for the rest of the season.
Eddie dropped it massively this week.
We will challenge the suspension and 'we are proud'
Ridiculous comments

Eddie has now stated all collingwobble players must carry a extra pair of trousers with them when away from home.

Reactions: 1 user