The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
If ... if if if .......
Treloar was due to get 5 years @ $900k at Collingwood ie a total of $4.5 million
and instead he’ll get
$3 mill over 5 years from WB plus $1 mill over 5 years from C’wood then Treloar is sacrificing $500k that C’wood really owes him

Yet the article also describes it as a “complex deal that sees Treloar receive what he is entitled, with separate contracts in place.”

Something doesn’t add up
???

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
If ... if if if .......
Treloar was due to get 5 years @ $900k at Collingwood ie a total of $4.5 million
and instead he’ll get
$3 mill over 5 years from WB plus $1 mill over 5 years from C’wood then Treloar is sacrificing $500k that C’wood really owes him

Yet the article also describes it as a “complex deal that sees Treloar receive what he is entitled, with separate contracts in place.”

Something doesn’t add up
???

Sounds like the reporters knows as much as we all do. Ultimately Treloar get the full amount owing to him and he doesn't need to care about who gives him what.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Sounds like the reporters knows as much as we all do. Ultimately Treloar get the full amount owing to him and he doesn't need to care about who gives him what.

I care - coz I want Collingwood to have to pay every dollar of $300k per year for 5 years for ..... well nothing really ...

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Think they've been on the rocks for some time.

There has been rumors of her playing up and him also playing up

God knows he's been F@#$!%& the Pies long enough.
I think the termination conversation went something like "i don't know if youI allowed myself to open up to the group"!

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
So I saw it reported that the Pies are on the hook for the whole $1.5 million difference between what Treloar would have got from them, and what the Bulldogs offered.

The only concession is that the Bulldogs have front loaded his contract which eases the Pies cap issues.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
So I saw it reported that the Pies are on the hook for the whole $1.5 million difference between what Treloar would have got from them, and what the Bulldogs offered.

The only concession is that the Bulldogs have front loaded his contract which eases the Pies cap issues.

Hope so - but not what’s reported in that Age article

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

The Pies will be hoping the TPP increases with the new tv rights in 2022, i wouldn't be so sure that it will go up.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Does this mean the Pies are still trying to back-end their payments? They just can't seem to work out their salary cap can they? What a mess.

DS

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Eddie's pulling the pin at the end of next year... dunno who was more upset... him or Bucks who knows his time is possibly tied with Ed's

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The Filth missing the finals next year would be a fitting farewell for McGuire.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Eddie's pulling the pin at the end of next year... dunno who was more upset... him or Bucks who knows his time is possibly tied with Ed's
Bucks won't survive under anyone else.
Both will go together.
Kelly will be president
And they will go after Clarkson

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Does this mean the Pies are still trying to back-end their payments? They just can't seem to work out their salary cap can they? What a mess.

DS
Its not like they have a shedload of top elite players they are forced to pay top dollar to.

They've got De Goey, Grundy, Pendles, Sidearse, Taylor Adams, Howe, Roughead and Crisp.

The rest are up and down blokes like Elliot and WHE.

Then its blokes like Mayne and Cox.

Treloar and Stephenson and Phillips are senior players they will miss them.

Who the hell is getting the cash Jeebus.

Sure the Daicos boys and the Brown boys might be very good going forward but they arent going to provide just yet what the 3 departing players did.

They just got it so wrong after 2018.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Collingwood are back to when McGuire first started 98.
Out Rose Out Shaw
In McGuire In: Malthouse/Buckley

• Haha

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Its not like they have a shedload of top elite players they are forced to pay top dollar to.

They've got De Goey, Grundy, Pendles, Sidearse, Taylor Adams, Howe, Roughead and Crisp.

The rest are up and down blokes like Elliot and WHE.

Then its blokes like Mayne and Cox.

Treloar and Stephenson and Phillips are senior players they will miss them.

Who the hell is getting the cash Jeebus.

Sure the Daicos boys and the Brown boys might be very good going forward but they arent going to provide just yet what the 3 departing players did.

They just got it so wrong after 2018.
Theyre *smile*.
They are screwed when penderbury goes.
He is the only one that hit a target
Adams kicks are worse then Treloar's.
If they're relying on Dacios and Brown they're a screwed.
Dacios isnt that good.