The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Some reports that Buckley and his wife have split
According to the Hun, they split in Jan. Only just doing the official yes it's true but please respect our family bit now. Probably means that one of them wants to be able to start struttin publicly with the newbie.

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
It's hard to get good, quality and accurate journalism.

"After the Magpies lost the AFL Grand Final to Richmond in Queensland, Buckley moved out of the family home when he returned to Melbourne."

Maybe some journos just assume that the loser in the GF is Collingwood now. They've done it enough :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
The trade to get beams back 800k for 4 years and 2 first rounders.
The worse Trade in the history of the game.
Is that true?
I knew at the time he was 29 and they'd paid two first-rounders for him.
That alone might make it the worst trade of all time, but 800k (and the fact that he only played nine games) just seals it.

Although three first-rounders for a 28-year-old Cameron might trump it.

Reactions: 1 user

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
It's hard to get good, quality and accurate journalism.

"After the Magpies lost the AFL Grand Final to Richmond in Queensland, Buckley moved out of the family home when he returned to Melbourne."

Unbelievable.
You could almost excuse the error if they'd made a Prelim OR at least lost to Richmond in ANY final, but they did neither.
And they copped a flogging of embarrassing proportions in the Semi.
How could you get it that wrong?

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Oh No! When did this happen? I *smile* missed it, damn. Not happy Jan. Could have watched us demolish Colonwood in a Granny n all I got was Dangerclench n Duckwood.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Oh No! When did this happen? I *smile* missed it, damn. Not happy Jan. Could have watched us demolish Colonwood in a Granny n all I got was Dangerclench n Duckwood.
That might be so Masso but knocking off Dnager and Duckwood after they hadbeen annointed Premiers wbefore the Finals began was very very satisfying.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
My 2020 Tigers premiership flag is flying high each day & across the road lives a maggot fan.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
Think they've been on the rocks for some time.

There has been rumors of her playing up and him also playing up

God knows he's been F@#$!%& the Pies long enough.
Heard last year he was living at Pendleburys place

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user