The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Walsh's sniper comments on Stephenson were a disgrace IMO, reflective of a toxic culture. In response to JS saying he wasn't happy with how it was handled, and he was diplomatic, Walsh aid something like 'he might get back to the good form he showed briefly in his first year'. 180 degree opposite of statesmanship of Balmey.

• Wow
Reactions: 10 users

DjJazzyPete

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 8, 2014
Nata , Botswana
So what's happening now .. have the Magpies and the doggies reached an agreement yet ? So is Adam Treloar a doggie or a pie ?

Last edited by a moderator:

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Already has been for ages.

Hence Figgy is untouchable.

If he is fair dickum when Buckley goes he should follow.
It was a disaster of a decision to replace Malthouse when he had a side capable of winning multiple flags to be interrupted mid term for his mate to take over.
All we are seeing now is a side that thought it was close to winning a premiership scrabbling to balance the books after some massive administered errors.
No-one in the real world would survive keeping their jobs with such errors.
The longer Buckley and McGuire stay together the better for us. Winning premierships isn't won my back ending contacts, giving away your future draft picks and losing players loved by his teammate's.
They will struggle from this. They might start off strong like they always do but as soon as they hit a bad patch the media will hunt them down like vultures.
I reckom they will struggle to make the 8 and even if they do they will exit very quickly.
I don't have Dacios and Callum Brown players that can make them a top 4 side let alone a premiership side.

Reactions: 5 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
As good as the Daicos and Brown boys might end up being they are'nt there now, and are not going to bring to their side what Treloar Stephenson and Phillips do at this moment, and the Maggots list is geared around right this moment they are not built for finals in 3 years they are in now or never territory and hopefully they just torpedoed themselves.

Reactions: 3 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Yes torpedoed, bombed and slaughtered their team in one trade period - don’t you love it.

Has the AFL given them another weeks extension to finish their homework with the dogs - what a joke this has become.

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
melbourne, victoria
Yes torpedoed, bombed and slaughtered their team in one trade period - don’t you love it.

Has the AFL given them another weeks extension to finish their homework with the dogs - what a joke this has become.
Unbelievable isn’t it.
What sporting organisation allows this crap to happen and worse of all the two parties have yet to sort out the contract.
Laughing stock.

Get on with it AFL.
Why give them more time on top of already giving them time. ?
Nearing two weeks .....

Reactions: 2 users