The Murdocracy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Murdocracy

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Bolt, Credlin, Jones = Murdoch. Enough said.

If you want to get an insight as to what Rupert really is, read "The Fourth Estate" by Jeffrey Archer.

sconies

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2019
welp.
I refuse to pay for anything Murdoch related.

Fun fact: if you sign up to BetEasy (no need to place a bet), they'll give you a 3-month Kayo trial (no need to put in credit card details in case you forget to opt out). I've been doing that for two years now.

If the content was available on any other platform/provider I'd happily pay, however. Nice way to watch non-FTA games.

Reactions: 2 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Some say the media has a left wing bias, more like a right wing cheer squad.

One interesting thing about Fox and their opinion shows, they rate crap, but they are on all the TVs at parliament house in Canberra and in airport lounges. They know how to get to the important markets.

The accusation that the ABC is somehow left wing is only possible because some seem to think Murdoch papers and TV are somehow in the middle.

DS

Reactions: 2 users

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Variety is the spice of life.

"Murdoch" is a choice just like following the tigers.

Choose not to read, not to pay, not to listen.

Reactions: 1 user

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
A mate of mine made his way well up the ladder of News Corp and worked closely with Murdoch.

When he got married, Murdoch attended the wedding after his helicopter landed in the grounds next to the church.

At the reception he was like a friendly Uncle, hitting the dance floor and having a ball. I still struggle to reconcile his personality with what an evil old bastard he is.
Mark Robinson?

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
A mate of mine made his way well up the ladder of News Corp and worked closely with Murdoch.

When he got married, Murdoch attended the wedding after his helicopter landed in the grounds next to the church.

At the reception he was like a friendly Uncle, hitting the dance floor and having a ball. I still struggle to reconcile his personality with what an evil old bastard he is.

I doubt he believes he is "evil" and many others clearly don't either

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
Pretty sure Robbo is a bachelor isn't he? Probably not through choice.

This fella started as a news journo but quickly moved into the corporate side of things. He's good mates with Damien Barrett who was there so not much chance of Robbo being in the same circle!

AB. Good man.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights

< Brexited | China >