The Murdocracy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Murdocracy

bengal tigers

Tiger Superstar
Apr 29, 2015
You got that bit right at least.

We're still awaiting your answer btw.
Were waiting?
Who you and your shadow account.
BTW ,if its good enough for the Gold Miners to use then,its good enough for them to use it now.
I am involved in a private medium mining operation,20 minutes south of Ballarat.
Anyway l will use any avatar l want ,if it's considered offensive lm sure the Mods will tell me.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Were waiting?
Who you and your shadow account.
BTW ,if its good enough for the Gold Miners to use then,its good enough for them to use it now.
I am involved in a private medium mining operation,20 minutes south of Ballarat.
Anyway l will use any avatar l want ,if it's considered offensive lm sure the Mods will tell me.

Firstly, what shadow account? You are jumping at shadows - I have no such thing.

So you have a job involved with a company seeking gold. Fine, but the Southern Cross came to represent the cause of oppressed miners objecting to their exploitation by the very narrow, land-owning Anglo elite that controlled government and power (as Snake said it well - 'the Imperial essentially British Government of the 1850s. The rebels were fighting for the vote. Against taxation without representation., seeking democratic representation').

It became so significant in our history as to be transferred to our national flag, in juxtaposition to the Union Jack ironically.

Not sure that's what you stand for on PRE, or the relevance myself. But, due to thousands of people that have gone before us, we are lucky enough to live in a democracy, so it's your choice.

But just strikes me as inappropriate. It's a symbol much bigger than random individuals or dodgy political groups organisations IMO.
[Maybe consider an actual Bengal Tiger?]

Reactions: 1 user

bengal tigers

Tiger Superstar
Apr 29, 2015
Firstly, what shadow account? You are jumping at shadows - I have no such thing.

So you have a job involved with a company seeking gold. Fine, but the Southern Cross came to represent the cause of oppressed miners objecting to their exploitation by the very narrow, land-owning Anglo elite that controlled government and power (as Snake said it well - 'the Imperial essentially British Government of the 1850s. The rebels were fighting for the vote. Against taxation without representation., seeking democratic representation').

It became so significant in our history as to be transferred to our national flag, in juxtaposition to the Union Jack ironically.

Not sure that's what you stand for on PRE, or the relevance myself. But, due to thousands of people that have gone before us, we are lucky enough to live in a democracy, so it's your choice.

But just strikes me as inappropriate. It's a symbol much bigger than random individuals or dodgy political groups organisations IMO.
A bit over the top reply ,but a decent reply.
I actually own part of the mining operation ,we don't fly any flag on site.
And l agree with you about the flag totally,l only did it to *smile* a few people off.
This is a forum ,it's all about opinion and a bit of Cheeky banter .

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

Good post lean.

The extreme right wing Australia First Party have got the audacity to use the Eureka Stockade Flag as an emblem. Those runts stand for every but what those brave miners stood for, ****** hypocrites :mad:

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
$780 million USD is an awful lot of shareholder dividend.
Rupert must have hated seeing that go out.
And so must have hated even more the prospect of fronting court and being told they were wrong.

Similar to the massive phonetap scandal in the UK, but they got stronger after that.
I suspect they wont lose too many fox viewers

Especially for Dominion, they are only an $80 million company!! not a bad return. What can't be quantified is the pain, suffering and distress caused by these lies and the threats against employees made by deranged MAGA types.

Last edited:

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Especially for Dominion, they are only an $80 million company!! not a bad return. What can't be quantified is the pain, suffering and distress caused by these lies and the threats against employees made by deranged MAGA types.
You would hope the employees get a windfall gift

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I saw an interview with a Crikey employee on the Drum a couple of days ago when the Lachlan Murdoch defamation case was dropped. He said that they all supported the stance of the business but it was very stressful to not know whether it would destroy Crikey or not and what their future was.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
There will be more to this than just the money.

Whatever, this lying scumbag being removed is fantastic. Unfortunately, I have no doubt he’ll be replaced by just as big a lying scumbag.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
The first casualty. LMFAO.

:love::love:
Great to see this piece of pond scum go. Unfortunately he’ll pop up on some other rwnj platform like one America. Or maybe his mate Putin might give him a role somewhere. The only plus is wherever he goes spouting his crap, he might end up costing them millions from lawsuits eventually.
Now looking forward to the other tumours , like hannity, being removed. Then slowly the whole network either getting shut down or the Murdoch’s getting removed due to investor backlash

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Investor backlash?
When he costs the company billions in lawsuits there isnt even time to grab the coffee cup.
Bang. Gone.

Spiteful little man will probably go somewhere else, but not with such a large platform to speak

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Hah hah hah hah…Tucker Carlson last night.

“Both political parties and their donors have reached consensus on what benefits them and they actively collude to shut down any conversation about it.

When honest people say what’s true, calmly and without embarrassment, they become powerful. At the same time, the liars who have been trying to silence them shrink. They become weaker.”

Whaaaargh haaargh haaargh haaargh !!! Funniest thing I’ve read in ages. Ah geez. These crazy RWNJ’s crack me up.

Sorry …continue on.

Last edited:
< Brexited | China >