The Murdocracy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Murdocracy

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Rupert Murdoch is the most evil man in the world alive today. More than happy to dance on his grave when his time comes (will definitely have a celebratory drink). However, Lachlan is rumoured to be even more extreme that dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
You should be happy. Helps reinforce your beliefs - left/good, right/bad.
Indeed, it amazes me how people who like to think they're politically intellectual just have simpleton philosophy.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Do we even know if the ABC want more women’s sport? Could it be that the ABC has limited air Time to broadcast more women sport than they currently do? Foxtel have multiple Sports channels to telecast vastly more hours and are always looking for content.

Theres complaints there’s not enough broadcast of women’s sports and when its provided there’s still more complaints.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Plenty of free to air channels out there. Why grant funds to a pay TV network?

Makes no sense unless it's some sort of favour/debt being repaid. But the government wouldnt do that....

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
didnt say that.

what do you reckon *smile* rag like the Hun would say if a Labor gov gave millions to a media empire that wasn't majority owned by News Corp to show sport?

Fixed that for you

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
James Murdoch resigns from News Corp board over 'certain editorial content'.

In other news I wonder if 'our ABC' will be airing the recent BBC documentaries on Murdoch any time soon?..

Reactions: 1 user
< Brexited | China >