The Murdocracy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Murdocracy

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Tony Koch is a five-time Walkley Award winner who worked for Murdoch for more than three decades, including as a senior reporter at The Australian.

Koch News.JPG

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Reactions: 1 users

sconies

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2019
welp.
This should be interesting as well.

It’s broad smiles at the ABC as the national broadcaster looks set to clinch a deal securing the local broadcasting rights to the widely praised The Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty.

The program won praise and strong ratings in Britain, with critic Anita Singh writing in Britain’s The Daily Telegraph: "Not that you need all that to guess at what's going on behind the scenes, as when Elisabeth Murdoch, face composed but eyes blazing, said of her father's new partner, one Wendi Deng: 'She's delightful. It's something I couldn't have foreseen but Dad seems extremely happy, and when someone's extremely happy you can't begrudge them their happiness.' You imagined her walking calmly out of the room, shutting the door and screaming into a pillow."

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
What the actual *smile* is this?
How can the Federal Government explain that our tax dollars are going to prop up a failing privatised company?
So bloody angry.

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
First episode airs on the ABC this Sunday night.

Yep... he's a *smile* evil bastard isn't he?... Think jnr is tracking in same direction.
Wonder who them prix have decided who'll be leader of the free world in a few weeks?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Last edited:

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Like him or not, Rudd makes some very good points on media diversity. By the way, I'm not a fan of his.

he does, but all he is doing is stating the obvious. But that's bleeding heart lefties for you, always caring about the the powerless, listening to scientists and standing up to bullies or some such *smile*. Right wingers can never win the intellectual or philosphical debate, its done and dusted, they can win the dirty pool though, just ask rupert.

Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Heres that link again to sign the petition for a RC into Murdoch and his manipulation of democracy.

Discard your views of Rudd, they are irrelevant.

If you dont want Australia to track the USA socially and politically,

sign here;

* Edit; I had all kinds of trouble signing this. errors/experiencing COVID 19 delays/rejection due to me being declared a robot.
Ive put my tinfoil hat on.

*smile* you Rupert, you complete *smile*, I will be throwing a huge party when you die.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Heres that link again to sign the petition for a RC into Murdoch and his manipulation of democracy.

sign here;

* Edit; I had all kinds of trouble signing this. errors/experiencing COVID 19 delays/rejection due to me being declared a robot.

*smile* you Rupert, you complete *smile*, I will be throwing a huge party when you die.

I couldn’t sign it either. Bloody hopeless by the Government or worse.

Reactions: 1 user

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland

sign here;

I couldn’t sign it either. Bloody hopeless by the Government or worse.

i had no problems...

< Brexited | China >