The Murdocracy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Murdocracy

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Just keep trying. I got through eventually after some trouble last night.

After an unsuccessful attempt I later received an email asking me to click a link to confirm that I wanted to sign the petition.

I was then redirected back to the petition website. Even then it didn't accept the submission until I had confirmed a second time.

Maybe the website isn't used to having such volume in a short time frame. Unsure what sort of numbers usually sign petitions but I'd say this initiative is popular!

Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
my kids say I do a very bad robot, and I don't consider myself old

i agree with your last point - Rupert can go and get *smile*

I meant less robotic than me and tigers of OLD!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Just keep trying. I got through eventually after some trouble last night.

After an unsuccessful attempt I later received an email asking me to click a link to confirm that I wanted to sign the petition.

I was then redirected back to the petition website. Even then it didn't accept the submission until I had confirmed a second time.

Maybe the website isn't used to having such volume in a short time frame. Unsure what sort of numbers usually sign petitions but I'd say this initiative is popular!

4000 signatures in the last hour.

Oh ill keep trying

make everyone you know aware of this petition.

If we can curtail Murdochs influence, it will go a long way to building our nation

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Just don't buy any of his media, at all.

No newspaper, no pay TV, no websites.

Hit where it hurts.

DS

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
Just don't buy any of his media, at all.

No newspaper, no pay TV, no websites.

Hit where it hurts.

DS
Yep, it is that simple. If you complain about the product but still buy it then you're not really serious.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Don't buy the product, that's fine. Campaign against overt political interference, even better.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Just managed to sign it. Now sitting at 100k signatures.

Thats 20k today.

Its still calling me a robot, but ill ride a donkey to canberra to sign it if a *smile* well have to.

This is the root of just about every problem we face as a nation, with the possible exception of covid, imo

Cause murdoch is such a *smile* that you cam pretty much invert his take on anything, and youlle have a fair and just standpoint and the *smile* is the only voice half a nation ever hears.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
finally able tp sign.

133K. thats 53k today

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
She's not a journalist's backside. I'm surprised she's allowed at a press conference tbh.
She's a nasty piece of work. Horrible person. Completely lacking ethics. empathy, integrity or moral compass. A pin-up Murdochian.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
She's a nasty piece of work. Horrible person. Completely lacking ethics. empathy, integrity or moral compass. A pin-up Murdochian.

Yes she is a foul creature

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Ab
Above it all she's just rude. She must have interrupted Andrews at least 20 times today when he was trying to answer her lengthy rambling. Most Victorians just want an update, not be forced to listen to Credlin's conspiracy theories.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
< Brexited | China >