The real Danny Frawley poll | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The real Danny Frawley poll

Will Danny Frawley lead us to success in 2004?

• Yep

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Of course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definitely

• Absolutely

• On balance, yes

• Total voters

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
I couldn't make up my mind. All the answers seemed equally attractive, and I was crippled by the choice. ;D

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Finally an honest, accurate and realistic poll.

Thanks Dean3 - you are breath of fresh air or are you deluded like the Club

;) ;D :-\ ::) ;D ;D

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
There are that many pathetic polls on Frawley .....they have been done to death the majority think he is no good....I think Terry Wallace summed up the best way to judge a coach and that is figures don't lie and Frawleys figues no matter how you look at them just don't stack up

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
For those people not wanting to go for a spin on Harry's new Doubledecker Bandwagon, there's a stall just been setup to sell special edition Bolle Rose coloured glasses at 50% off with all proceeds going to a fighting fund to retain Kayne pettifer, Clinton King and Craig Biddiscombe. ;D

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
Go back through the hitory and we predict things before they happen

RFC not KFC

Tiger Superstar
May 2, 2003
This poll is great because it shows that only about 7% of people who've read it are willing to vote.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
tiga said:
For those people not wanting to go for a spin on Harry's new Doubledecker Bandwagon, there's a stall just been setup to sell special edition Bolle Rose coloured glasses at 50% off with all proceeds going to a fighting fund to retain Kayne pettifer, Clinton King and Craig Biddiscombe. ;D

Geez Tiga - I thought at the very least those glasses would be "Dirty Dog Sunglasses".

And now a message from our other sponsors ;D

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
KL, after 1000 posts I thought you might be a little weary but you still are as sharp as a tack! 8)

Either you are on performance enhancing drugs or consuming your Dogs leftover medicine. ;D

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
shawry said:
Goddess. I have never heard more accurate words spoken. You have outdone yourself. Big well dones to you.

Shawry, big well dones to you too - this is the first time you have posted without a spelling mistake.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Can someone please tell me the results from this poll s far? LMAO, I'm tempted to vote to find out.... but I cantbring myself to do it!

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
JohnF said:
Can someone please tell me the results from this poll s far? LMAO, I'm tempted to vote to find out.... but I cantbring myself to do it!

Me neither JF, I too would like to know the results but I'd feel like I'm betraying my country or something to that effect if I did.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I could always add another option to the poll so you can all vote. ;D