The real Danny Frawley poll | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The real Danny Frawley poll

Will Danny Frawley lead us to success in 2004?

• Yep

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Of course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definitely

• Absolutely

• On balance, yes

• Total voters

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
God bless you rosy, your totalitarian power is a breath of fresh air in these times of democratic fervour. ;D (Hope this keeps the 'frawley lovers' thread unlocked by the way).

Simply name the option "DUD".

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
Although it is nice to see the Frawley lovers have their own poll. The thing about the Frawleys lovers is I have yet to see hard evidence as to why he should stay. The mess he is in at the moment is his own doing. His recruiting, his game plan etc and the lack of foresight a good coach can see.........like into the future 3 years ago

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
I have evidence to support my claims, the lovers and they are few and far between produce nothing.......not a peice of information that is positive when he walked into the club we were a joke and now 4 years later they are worse.....how long is enough does he just go on for ever with out performing

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Why is it every time I read some of Laff's posts I get this eerie feeling of deja vu?
Laff did it ever occur to you that we're doing this for a laugh? And we're not actually serious? Now there's an original thought ::)

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Laff is spot on as usual, Frawley's results speak for themself, he has got himself into this mess, and wouldnt have the first clue about getting out of it

The club continue to come out and support him, and the only reason they can give us is 'Blind Faith', and as yet, none of the Frawley lovers have given us a reason better than this either.

Laff, you should run for the board.

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Bang-Head.gif

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
TigersGoddess said:
Why is it every time I read some of Laff's posts I get this eerie feeling of deja vu?
Laff did it ever occur to you that we're doing this for a laugh? And we're not actually serious? Now there's an original thought ::)

TG - I think some are actually serious when defending frawely...............by the way which side of the fence do you sit...........you have never stated whether you think Danny Failure is doing a good job and whether he is the right man to coach us.

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Lets see if I say I think Frawley is doing a good job, I'll be labelled a frawley lover and you'll demand a list of reasons why I think he's doing a good job.

And if I say I think he's doing a *smile* job I'll be joining you lot of baggers.

Don't know which is worse ;D

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
tiga said:
Either you are on performance enhancing drugs or consuming your Dogs leftover medicine. ;D

I wish Tiga - I wish. ::)

Bloody good idea though - the leftover valium ;D