The richmond vfl preliminary | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The richmond vfl preliminary

Tiger Tuff. said:
Might be VFL but I'm pumped.
Me too. It means the whole club is surging in September. Almost as if they've had a plan to step it up and now doing it.

Outstanding first stanza so far from the Tigers.
They're switched-on and committed to the contest.
Have got the Hawks covered for the time-being.

We've dropped big leads in last two finals so we just need to bury them in the second and put it beyond reach.

Brilliant first quarter. Markov best on, Batchelor dominant, Lloyd everywhere, Menadue and Ellis a class above, Conca very good. Miles his usual grunt. Chol, Moore and Griff looking super dangerous as a tall forward trio. It hasn't come for Stengle and Shai yet but they're buzzing about and with a little luck both would have hit the scoreboard. Killing them.

Hawks niggling at every opportunity. Good to see the Tigers aren't taking a backward step. Teammates willing to get involved and support the players. :clap