The richmond vfl preliminary | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The richmond vfl preliminary

Gee lloyd is a good player at this level.

Markov has had a massive game.

casper68 said:
What is the biggest crowd for a VFL Grand Final? I think it is about to be broken.

Quick google search:
121000 at the 1970 VFL GF - Carlton v Collingwood
48000 1939 VFA GF - Williamstown v Brunswick @ the MCG

Both unlikely to be broken if played at Port, but should be big - and loud

Harry said:
Gee lloyd is a good player at this level.

Markov has had a massive game.

Lloyd is a good player at AFL level. Just a sign of our depth that he can't get a game.

Some consolation goals coming Box Hill's way now ... the Tigers will no doubt be thinking of next week a little bit ... but still ten goals ahead with half the final quarter to play.
109-45

Morris has been a warrior for the Tigers today, presenting at so many contests, but his AFL days are well and truly over.

Markov has been bloody good today ... so much a part of scoring chains and getting the Tigers moving forward.
A really strong pre-season and he will be a lock for the seniors next year.

larabee said:
Wasn't sure. If it is, could give the VFA/VFL record a shake if it doesn't clash with the prelim

No clash! GF on Sunday 24th, tickets $23 adult, $16 concession/pensioner, under 15 free
Value!