The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

RIP Shane

We walked him to the station in the rain
And we kissed him as we put him on the train
And we sang him a song of times long gone
Though we knew that we'd be seeing him again

Absolute favourite song of mine.
RIP Shane

Reactions: 1 user
RiP Shane Patrick Lysaght MacGowan. And this ditty is relevant because he was born on Christmas Day ..

Unmatched.
Been watching old clips and sad to see the way he was demeaned in interviews whether he contributed to that or not.
Lyrical genius. Poet.
Kiss my arse.
RIP Shane

Reactions: 3 users
RIP Ryan O'Neal. I liked his comedy films especially What's Up Doc with Barbra Streisand.

Reactions: 2 users
RIP Ryan O'Neal. I liked his comedy films especially What's Up Doc with Barbra Streisand.
Made his name in what was probably one of the first soaps in Peyton Place.

The show launched the career of Mia Farrow and Barbara Parkins who starred with Sharon Tate and Patty Duke in Valley of the Dolls and famously walked away from Hollywood following Tate’s murder.

Ryan O’Neill’s daughter Tatum was John McEnroe’s first wife

The show launched the career of Mia Farrow and Barbara Parkins who starred with Sharon Tate and Patty Duke in Valley of the Dolls and famously walked away from Hollywood following Tate’s murder.

I still haven't seen Paper Moon.

I think Tatum is still the youngest ever winner of the Academy Award for her role in Paper Moon opposite her father.

I think Tatum is still the youngest ever winner of the Academy Award for her role in Paper Moon opposite her father.
Both had drug problems, Tatum probably more so and she lost custody of her kids because she was an addict.

I am sure I read somewhere that she had a stroke in the last few years and is in very poor health.

Both had drug problems, Tatum probably more so and she lost custody of her kids because she was an addict.

I am sure I read somewhere that she had a stroke in the last few years and is in very poor health.
They’ve been a very troubled family. Wasn’t Griffen also estranged from his father for a long time, too?