The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Helen McCrory, the Aunt/Matriarch in Peaky Blinders, died of cancer, age 52.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
And on the prospect of a Peacock comeback asked "Can a soufflé rise twice?"
Peacock wasn’t my cup of tea. Born and raised into the Melbourne privilege set, annointed into Menzies’ seat in his late 20s.
However I have little doubt that Australia would be better if he had led the Liberals in the 90s and later rather than Howard.

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Peacock wasn’t my cup of tea. Born and raised into the Melbourne privilege set, annointed into Menzies’ seat in his late 20s.
However I have little doubt that Australia would be better if he had led the Liberals in the 90s and later rather than Howard.
Yeah, tend to agree with all of that.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Frank Costa. ... came across as one of the good people in football... like all of us here, passionate about his club......Vale

Reactions: 5 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Amanda Brown, wife of Sam Newman dies after a cardiac arrest at just 50 years of age. Very sad.
Was that the autopsy? Couldn't find it anywhere. Seems a rarity with women dying of heart attacks.

RIP to Frank Costa also. Did a great job in fixing Geelong.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Anita Lane - influential artist passed away Tuesday. Inspired Nick Cave and others. she was a unique talent.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Just going from the news report, too early for an autopsy.

Cardiac arrest doesn't necessarily mean a heart attack though, it just means your heart suddenly stopped, and that can be for any number of reasons.
Yeah, looks like she had an underlying condition. Feel sorry for Sam. Must've been his 3rd (or 4th) wife?