The weekly SOS (Save Our Staff) thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The weekly SOS (Save Our Staff) thread

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
I wonder if they will call the dill that was trying to bounce the bloody thing to give evidence. I think every commentator made comment about the bounce and how it contributed to the incident.

Surely that alone must go along way in Staffs favour, oh I forgot those in white are a protected species aren't they. But then again they have sent him back to the bush for a bit of bouncing practise so is that an admission on behalf of the AFL.......worth a try

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
And I see that Nathan BROWN got off, yet the twowho accidentally ran into the Umpires got a week each.

Is it just me or is there something fundamentally wrong here. Talk about sacred cows.

I thought BROWNS effort was worth at least a couple of weeks. Wonder what would have happened if the Lions player ended up with a broken cheekbone hey.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
gustiger12 said:
yet the twowho accidentally ran into the Umpires got a week each.

Is it just me or is there something fundamentally wrong here. Talk about sacred cows.

My husband was on level 2 at the Roos/Blues game on Sat night, and said it was amazing watching Anthony Stevens.
He said it stuck out like dogsfootballs that he was using the umpire as a tactic to get away from his opponent.
Stevo kept ducking behind the umpire so if he was followed there was a big risk of the guy bumping into the umpire.
It's sad if the umpires being so precious about being touched affect the way a game is played.