THEY'RE COMING BACK!!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

THEY'RE COMING BACK!!!!!

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Port down by 4 goals. Swans decimated by injury.

HOLD THE FORT SWANNIES!!!!

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
C'MON SWANNIES!!!

Do it so we can all enjoy Mark Williams press conference after they lose.

FoX

Tiger Cub
Jul 27, 2003
lol johnf choke-oes press conf will be riveting viewing
after all the loss "was nothing special" :p

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
LMAO Fox, since they saved it for a game that counts, maybe they can sing their club song now!

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Dare I say it but I think Williams would have a big question mark hanging over his coaching future and rightly so. ;D

Even Spud has a better record in finals than Choco.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I found if I used the Port link on the LINKS page on this site, and followed the steps I could read it without being registered.

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
TigersGoddess said:
Soon as I went to that page it come up with a message saying please register or log in

intresting that is.... ::) ???

LOL they are calling for sackings...they arnt happy....Meanwhile i on the other hand couldnt be happier today ;D

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora
Give em heaps.
Jack dyer waved his magic fist-may Port choke on Sa water for not wearing black arm bands in respect of my name.

Choke choke choke -It's a Port Adelaide tradition!!!!

mickctiger

new coach and players needed now!!!
Apr 26, 2003
Melbourne
so i registered and logged on, I sent a message of commiserations and the soft #$$^ sooks banned me

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
I tried to register under the name "choccos chokers", but for some reason they wouldn't let me.

sgloury

Tiger Superstar
Aug 9, 2003
Melbourne
They're you go Chocco. That is what you get for being an arrogant pig.

Couldn't have been happier with todays result.

Hope that Sheedys mob go over to Moron Park next week and send you out in straight sets yet again.

Maybe then you will know what it is like for the football world to have no respect for your football team.

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora
Check this out John F. LMAO!!!
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82275&perpage=15&pagenumber=1