THEY'RE COMING BACK!!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

THEY'RE COMING BACK!!!!!

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora
This ditty was penned by Chocko (pronounced choke-o) Choker after the pap's latest choke

We've got the Power to choke,
We are such a joke,
C'Mon Port Adelaide pretenders.

We are the losers from Port,
We should give up this sport,
'Cause it seems we can't win a final.

We're such a flop, flop, flop
Let's just stop, stop, stop!
There's embarrassment here in the making.

Forget Port Adelaide Proud,
We’re just obnoxious and loud,
As a contender, we really have been faking,

A final we cannot win,
It's too hard - let's give in,
Lets go home and have a cup of cocoa.

On us the Magpies did romp,
We belong in the lo-cal comp,
This may be our very darkest hour,

September 6 if you saw us,
Just grab your thesaurus,
Look up chokers it now says PORT POWER

PORT POWER!!!

LMAO-I'M CRYING

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Looks like the 3 weeks they practiced chipping the ball around and wasting time was a waste of time

Gotta kick some goals and get in front first

What a shame, GO SWANNIES!!

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
The Swans did a great job today, i swear i could have put my whole property on the Power but no. GO THE SWANNIES.

WJP

Tiger Rookie
Jul 28, 2003
VIC
How arrogant to practice wasting time, they got what they deserved , I hope the same happens next week.

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
I just loved the crowd shots today. Seeing all those bemused faces. And when they went off at Halftime the crowd aplauded mediocrity!
Oh how sweet it is! 8)

Boy I can feel a Parody coming on. 8)

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
tiga said:
I just loved the crowd shots today.

Priceless just priceless. Especially the woman in the sunnies - I thought she was going to jump the fence. For reasons that escape me she seemed rather distraught with the events at AAMI stadium. ;)

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
smasha said:
Check this out John F. LMAO!!!
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82275&perpage=15&pagenumber=1
Smasha what a classic! I laughed so much I had to put on my "Depend pants" ;D

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Koalalill said:

Priceless just priceless. Especially the woman in the sunnies - I thought she was going to jump the fence. For reasons that escape me she seemed rather distraught with the events at AAMI stadium. ;)
KL I saw her too. what a classic! Looked like Kath and Kim all rolled into one. ;D

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82402&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Haha smasha :rollin

Why do I have this sickening fear Port are going to have the last laugh out of this? Oh well I'd prefer them to Collingwood that's for sure.

rosy, proud president of the "No Vic teams for the Grand Final" party. ;)

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
I also fear that Rosy although I hope they are too mentalyl hsot and jsut lose.

I am opposite to you would rather any side win the flag than Port or Crows. Brissy adn Swans i could handle. Collingwood best bet htoug hadn I will never ever write off the bombers.

FoX

Tiger Cub
Jul 27, 2003
Patrick Smith wrote on afl.com
" Mark Williams got so far ahead of himself he got lost trying to get back. He mucked about in the final rounds after the minor premiership was secured. Adelaide people understand this: a minor premiership is a minor achievement.

He rested players, he told the world they weren’t at full throttle over the past couple of weeks because their aim was solely on the first final. The first final of what? It didn’t appear to be the one against Sydney. Has Port got a team in the national netball finals?
Port can now be labeled two things. Chokers or chumps."

what a fitting article, both names fit i think ;D

Roar34

I wuv the Tiggers
Aug 10, 2003
Castlemaine
Ah, smasha, thanks for those posts. As somebody else would say, you're a breath of fresh air, and we all need a laugh down here at Punt Road. There's some funny blokes on that site.

Did anyone else notice the crowd in the last quarter, they seemed peeved that the Swannies seemed to be playing down the clock, wonder whether time-wasting will ever become an art form?