Thomson Dow | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thomson Dow

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Liked his game.
Thought he went backwards last year so hopefully he has a good year.

Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Still can't kick on the run from what I saw today.
A fatal flaw I'm afraid. Don't think he can make it.
Yeah I’m there as well, walked into the club with poor foot skills. There’s a lesson there that can’t be ignored and most other clubs adhere to in the first round.

Reactions: 2 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Spent plenty of time on Petracca and was very good at the contest. Was challenged and lifted. Good focus from the youngster. Encouraging effort.

Reactions: 6 users

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
make or break year, glimpses here and there wont save him on the list at the end of the year, such is the cut throat industry of AFL.

Reactions: 1 user

tiger3000

Tiger Cub
Apr 11, 2011
He was the 5th highest ranked Richmond player on the day, behind only baker Taranto Rioli and Martin. I don't buy too much into fantasy points being a great representation, but he's doing some good work at least.

Not sure if he will make it, but covid would have ripped development out of him and his draft year so gets a bit of extra time because of that.

Thought he moved well, doesn't have the typical bulk for a contest player (which seems his only option for a position). Does need to fix the kicking generally.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
There were a few times I thought “geez who’s that?” (Even with my glasses I’m still blind as a bat) when this undetermined player did something nice. Then he kicked it and I was “oh, it’s Tommy Dow”…..

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
There were a few times I thought “geez who’s that?” (Even with my glasses I’m still blind as a bat) when this undetermined player did something nice. Then he kicked it and I was “oh, it’s Tommy Dow”…..

Yeah on that eyesight view, he's a lot like Callum Moore. Winning the ball / marking etc you are like, wow. who's is that. Then they kick it and you go.......................................oh no.

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
If he can become an elite handballer would help his cause. We have the outside mids to distribute to.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Was a fan early on and Saturdays game was probably he’s most encouraging since he’s first season , however I think due to a non existent left and a poor right , I’d say he’s close to the 42 man on the list atm

tony_montana

Tiger Rookie
Aug 15, 2018
Coaching staff seem to really rate him, he was solid on Saturday, didn’t look out of place