Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

Tiger44 said:
Having contributed to a local who needed some assistance have looked to Mornington for this weeks bet for the Unco's. Have settled on my old favourite race 4 number 4 (Tahitian Dancer) had $10 win at opening price of $4.40.

A couple of others to consider, Mornington Race 7 no 3 Self Sense (each way), Rosehill Race 2 No 1 Gem Song (great value) and Eagle FArm Race 8 No 6 Bratislava (each way).

Good punting all

T44
Well done T44 :clap you're in very good form, must've been that holiday.

Bernie said:
Self Sense

Well done T44

Thanks Bernie & Tigerman, perhaps getting repaid in kind for having my wallet pickpocketed in Mexico City (A fantastic spot by the way! - except for the wallet incident). Obviously some poor #$%#^#@@ in Mexico needed it more than I. Nice to get a few winners and on a bit of a roll. Have one in at Geelong Tuesday and if it hadn't drawn the carpark woudl have said it was a good bet - still think it can win but........ name is Fabric by the way, race 3.

Go Tigers

T44

Great stuff 44 getting Uncos bouncing out of the barriers in '19. Keep going.

T44 $94
Elmer $55

Uncos +$139

Good stuff T44.

How did peeps go yesterday? Bit of a struggle town for me after a belter the week prior

Elmer said:
Good stuff T44.

How did peeps go yesterday? Bit of a struggle town for me after a belter the week prior

Similar elmer, although i had throttled off significantly. Loving Gaby one to follow as a 3yo in the spring i think.
They teach her to run straight and shes going to win a g1 imo.

easy said:
Similar elmer, although i had throttled off significantly. Loving Gaby one to follow as a 3yo in the spring i think.
They teach her to run straight and shes going to win a g1 imo.
Same on throttle front. Too many shorts to go hard. Although had Microphone saluted (thought was a chance 3 - 400 out) would've been a good day.

Elmer said:
Same on throttle front. Too many shorts to go hard. Although had Microphone saluted (thought was a chance 3 - 400 out) would've been a good day.

Yeah i think 10million people only needed one more leg for a 4 leg multi yesterday and cheating godolphin spoilt the party.

Bernie said:
Is Very Elleegant under WFA the bet of the day at Rosehill on Saturday?

My girl Aristia beat her fair and square in the Oaks, but Very Elleegant seems to be running more tractably this campaign.
Looks like being a good race if they all run, Nakeeta Jane and Pohutukawa and Eldorado Dreaming to name a few, will all be very competitive.

Bernie said:
Is Very Elleegant under WFA the bet of the day at Rosehill on Saturday?

Definitely better off on a wet track so wait and see re that. Did win very well a week or so ago.

T44

Tiger44 said:
Thanks Bernie & Tigerman, perhaps getting repaid in kind for having my wallet pickpocketed in Mexico City (A fantastic spot by the way! - except for the wallet incident). Obviously some poor #$%#^#@@ in Mexico needed it more than I. Nice to get a few winners and on a bit of a roll. Have one in at Geelong Tuesday and if it hadn't drawn the carpark woudl have said it was a good bet - still think it can win but........ name is Fabric by the way, race 3.

Go Tigers

T44

A very good win T44, she's got some ability, and looks like she'll get over a bit of ground. Thanks for the tip, i coupled her up with Dusty's horse :clap

Thanks all, was a very good win. Came from the rear and won with a little in hand. Not too sure that any of those behind her are world beaters but.... still an impressive win as she wasn't fully wound up. Hopefully to a mid weeker over 1400 to 1600 next. Happy days.

T44

Redoutes Choice passed away; a tremendous Aussie sire.

You can now bet His son, The Autumn Sun, which Arrowfield bought into a month or so ago, will be standing there sooner rather than later.

He held tough to win @ Rosehill on Saturday but why risk a decline in his value by failing on a wet track @ Randwick in the next month.

< Cars | TV shows >