Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

Bernie said:
Is Very Elleegant under WFA the bet of the day at Rosehill on Saturday?

Could probably do a lot worse than go all up Very Elleegant and Madison County on Saturday Bernie.

Another of my Waikato Stud fillies goes around at Donald (transferred from Ararat) today. Race 4 No 13 Lage. Was supposed to have good ability but hasn't really shown it in both runs so far. Is out to a suitable 1600m today but drew the outside barrier so the plan is to drop her out and see if she can run home. If (and that is a big If) she runs up to her ability she could win but you can only go on factual evidence and that would suggest no point throwing money away. Having said that have had a little win and a medium place bet at $10 just in case - the rest of the field are no world beaters!

Will need the stars to align. Bit like the undersized tigers tonight.

Bet for the Unco's this weekend is $10 win on Outrageous, Bendigo Race 8 No 2. Have taken $5.5 fixed.

Good punting all.

T44

Off to Sydney on an EOS trip incorporating the obligatory afternoon at Rosehill. Have noted the good form this board has been in and I expect you all to continue to deliver.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Off to Sydney on an EOS trip incorporating the obligatory afternoon at Rosehill. Have noted the good form this board has been in and I expect you all to continue to deliver.

I’ve already nommed Verry Elleegant in the Vinery.

Take the ew about Who’s Knocking in the last.

Tiger44 said:
Bet for the Unco's this weekend is $10 win on Outrageous, Bendigo Race 8 No 2. Have taken $5.5 fixed.

Good punting all.

T44

Good luck T44.

I've taken the quinella Outrageous and Saccharo.

Taken a multi Perth R 7 No 2 Regal Power with Sydney R 3 No 1 Madison County and Sydney R 6 No 3 Verry Elleegant for the win.

Also like Haripour in race 7 at Bendigo, have got $31 on the win boost and have taken it each way in an all up with Outrageous.

Good luck punters.

Good luck all.

Leysy has his cricket trip - big weekend on the punt/drink in Thornton (wherever that is)

Hopefully can jag some winners!

Leysy Days said:
Good luck all.

Leysy has his cricket trip - big weekend on the punt/drink in Thornton (wherever that is)

Hopefully can jag some winners!

I reckon you might've backed the winner in the 1st at Bendigo Leysy, Mandela Effect, trainer Scott Brunton, one of Tasmania's finest trainers.

Bernie said:
I’ve already nommed Verry Elleegant in the Vinery.

Take the ew about Who’s Knocking in the last.

Manuel was the best punting I had in me. Would’ve paid for the next few cricket trips as well, but alas, run down by the only backmarker for the day.

Am drained and will take your advice on the next.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Manuel was the best punting I had in me. Would’ve paid for the next few cricket trips as well, but alas, run down by the only backmarker for the day.

Am drained and will take your advice on the next.

Bad luck LTRTR, i thought he was home, the 7kg's in weight was the difference.

tigerman said:
Good luck T44.

I've taken the quinella Outrageous and Saccharo.

Taken a multi Perth R 7 No 2 Regal Power with Sydney R 3 No 1 Madison County and Sydney R 6 No 3 Verry Elleegant for the win.

Also like Haripour in race 7 at Bendigo, have got $31 on the win boost and have taken it each way in an all up with Outrageous.

Good luck punters.

You ****** beauty!!!!

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Won like the odds suggested. Have tipped it back into an Avilius/Rondinella quinella.

She was brave LTRTR, she came again and would've got 2nd in a few more strides.

G'day punters, Melbourne cup winner Cross Counter and third place getter Prince of Aaran are racing in the next in Dubai. I wouldn't have a clue about the form, but i'm full of lunatic soup after having a huge day on the punt.

In my drunken stupor i reckon they might be worth coupling up in 2 leg all ups with Brave Smash in the 4th and Southern Legend in the 7th, it's a Hong Kong horse that has got good form against Beauty Generation and is being ridden by Aussie hoop Zac Purton.

Hic hic

< Cars | TV shows >