Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

Well done JB03, small fish are sweet!

Urban Ruler goes from running against Mystic Journey, Hartnell and co to a Benchmark 80 at Toowoomba today. Does drop in weight by 2.5kgs to compensate for the "harder" grade. Was only 9.75l off MJ at Flemington and reckon if you put her in this with 51.5kgs reckon she may win by a few furlongs. On the negative side Urban has drawn 1 which is not good as he does not like being inside horses and Toowoomba is not a big track so will need some pilot assistance to have a chance.

Reckon he can go alright but will need luck is around the $10 mark so worth a dollar each way if you can spare it.

Like Fifty Stars in the Doncaster and for one at odds Lucciola Belle in Race 4 at Randwick (currently $26 Sportsbet) great each way bet.

Go Tigers

T44

Taken a couple of place multi's, paying $30,82 and $25.15 respectively.

Madison County
Osborne Bulls
Hartnell
Ashlor

Madison County
Osborne Bulls
Fundamentalist
Ashlor

Good punting everyone.

tigerman said:
Taken a couple of place multi's, paying $30,82 and $25.15 respectively.

Madison County
Osborne Bulls
Hartnell
Ashlor

Madison County
Osborne Bulls
Fundamentalist
Ashlor

Good punting everyone.

Ballsy ride on mad county. Winner was too good.

Im sacking Loving Gaby. She is extremely talented and appears to be a miler to me.

But she doesnt want to win.

My weekend happiness is now dependent on hartnell and richmond.

easy said:
My weekend happiness is now dependent on hartnell and richmond.

Happiness often comes from unexpected places.

Syd Stack made my weekend

scottyturnerscurse said:
For once, an omen bet pays off.

might be an omen?

I have real concerns about the effect the Undo's are having on Richmond.

last year, we went 23 weeks without a win, and tigers finished on top

this year, we can't lose, and the tigers seem cursed.

I think JB should try back something that wins in a developed print, then weighs in light.

easy said:
might be an omen?

I have real concerns about the effect the Undo's are having on Richmond.

last year, we went 23 weeks without a win, and tigers finished on top

this year, we can't lose, and the tigers seem cursed.

I think JB should try back something that wins in a developed print, then weighs in light.

:rofl

Thanks for putting a smile on my face easy, i got 3 legs of my 4 leg multi up yesterday. I need my arse kicked, i never back a horse in a multi that's got an apprentice on. So what did i do you yesterday, yep you guessed it, the 4th leg had an apprentice on.

tigerman said:
:rofl

Thanks for putting a smile on my face easy, i got 3 legs of my 4 leg multi up yesterday. I need my arse kicked, i never back a horse in a multi that's got an apprentice on. So what did i do you yesterday, yep you guessed it, the 4th leg had an apprentice on.

Pretty sure you're not the first punter in history to break your own rules Tman.

My classic saver saved me yesterday - the 2 I thought would win, multi'd to place. gaby into Hartnell to Place @$7

actually netted a 5% profit

He couldn't, could he?

I remember Lonhro's last start, his old rival Grand Armee gave him a whooping in the Queen Elizabeth Stakes.

Winx's last ever start is on Saturday in the Queen Elizabeth and is up against old rival Hartnell (and Happy Clapper who hasn't got very good 2000 metre form)

He couldn't, could he?

Nah, of course he can't, she's a freak of nature.

tigerman said:
He couldn't, could he?

I remember Lonhro's last start, his old rival Grand Armee gave him a whooping in the Queen Elizabeth Stakes.

Winx's last ever start is on Saturday in the Queen Elizabeth and is up against old rival Hartnell (and Happy Clapper who hasn't got very good 2000 metre form)

He couldn't, could he?

Nah, of course he can't, she's a freak of nature.

I think she could miss the start, bleed, get the thumps, shy at a seagull, get squeezed for room, Bowmans wife could have a cold and Avdulla could ride her and accept half a mill off the mafia to hook her, she gets boxed in on the turn and the saddle slips

and she'd still win by 2 lengths.

Like Prompt Response in The Queen of Turf Sat.

3rd up over a mile always appeals. she's not a fresh mare, but the first 2 runs in stronger company both excellent, signalling she's in very good form. Doesn't mind the wet, well drawn and ridden, probably set for the race, generous odds.

Bernie said:
Is there an obvious winner in the second last at Cranbourne tonight?

A Fighting Fury!

And the silks are right.

I reckon I am Excited is a good each way chance tomorrow Bernie.

Cheers Bernie, i've got Nakeeta Jane going at $26 in the Coolmore Stakes tomorrow, has drawn the car park.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Bit of a dawdle up front but Bowman was onto it.

When was the last time the first four in a G1 was filled by 7 & 8yo's?

I don't know, but i was happy with the trifecta.

12:38
1st
7 - WINX
2nd
2.​5
3rd
2.​5
R7 - Randwick
Trifecta - In Order
$40.00
Flexi 2000%

I would love to see Winx be given a bit of a let up, and then taken to Royal Ascot for the The Prince of Wales’s Stakes in June.
After kicking their arses Frankel could then mount her, with his owners footing the bill for the privilege.