Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Mate, your stable is just that, your stable.

No need to turf one out for taking a literal interpretation of something I flippantly said when I was on the sauce on Saturday night.

You’ll notice I didn’t stipulate a restricted Waller clause when I subsequently put the “rules” up for acceptance by the Uncos.

So all good!

How do we get the other Uncos participating?

How about we snip 10% of the winnings off any winners we get, and the winner gets a virtual trip for two to the Grand Final :banana

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
What’s a “virtual “ trip?

An online fantasy GF experience.

I'll be happy to donate the description of the package.

But I think 2 tix is aiming too low.

A corporate box for 20 is what I'd like to enunciate, through 0's and 1's, to the lucky winner.

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
An online fantasy GF experience.

I'll be happy to donate the description of the package.

But I think 2 tix is aiming too low.

A corporate box for 20 is what I'd like to enunciate, through 0's and 1's, to the lucky winner.
Jeez, Easy I’d love to hear who the 20 guests would be in your box.

Please elucidate.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Mate, your stable is just that, your stable.

No need to turf one out for taking a literal interpretation of something I flippantly said when I was on the sauce on Saturday night.

You’ll notice I didn’t stipulate a restricted Waller clause when I subsequently put the “rules” up for acceptance by the Uncos.

So all good!

Cheers Bernie, i wish i could pick 10 horses:help

Veery Elleegant
Santa Ana Lane
Arcadia Queen
Dawn Passage
Te Akau Shark

Veery Elleegant at $34 for the Cup

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
seriously, has fantasy racing been done before?

would have to be a winner.

I feel like the right royal eminence honourable Sheik Bin Yamorals already

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
To digress folks, Fabric is in at the Valley Saturday. Has had a brief let up and returns over 1200m. On the positive side she has drawn beautifully in 3, has the services of C Williams (who rides her very well) - on the negative side - is back to 1200m, the price is a bit shorter than expected ($4.20 TAB fixed this morning). Did work nicely at the Valley earlier this week so expecting a good run just not 100% sure whether to have a crack or just a medium each way bet (Money back for 2nd and 3rd with Sportsbet) is attractive.

My Pendant set for Caulfield next week.

Go Tigers

T44

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
To digress folks, Fabric is in at the Valley Saturday. Has had a brief let up and returns over 1200m. On the positive side she has drawn beautifully in 3, has the services of C Williams (who rides her very well) - on the negative side - is back to 1200m, the price is a bit shorter than expected ($4.20 TAB fixed this morning). Did work nicely at the Valley earlier this week so expecting a good run just not 100% sure whether to have a crack or just a medium each way bet (Money back for 2nd and 3rd with Sportsbet) is attractive.

Go Tigers

T44

Good luck T44

If she's got the speed to lead like she did last start, she'll take some running down at the Valley.

Last edited:

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Good luck T44

If she's she's got the speed to lead like she did last start, she'll take some running down at the Valley.
Thanks Tigerman, she won't be leading this lot - wasn't supposed to lead last race either but nothing wanted the lead and she was unlucky enough to be the sitting shot (after over racing when in the lead). There is a bit of pace in this Angelic Spirit will probably lead -Fabric should hopefully sit about 3 pairs back but not on the fence, swoop around them on the home turn. Best laid plans of mice and men! Note she is getting out in the market, was $4.40 a little while ago on TAB. Getting more appealing.

T44

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Yeah listed race place :banana

I jumped on $3 place when he blew around lunchtime so pretty happy thanks Bernie.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Had my best ever day on the punt today. I got 5 Multi's, 4 of them were 5 legs multi's, and the other a 4 legger :banana :banana :banana :banana
One of the 5 leg Multi's paid $100.50 for a dollar :banana :banana :banana :banana

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

Go Tigers

T44
What a good run T44, gee she got home well, back me next start on that run.

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
What a good run T44, gee she got home well, back me next start on that run.
Yes thanks tigerman - just didn't jump cleanly and settled too far back, then got on the back of one that didn't take her anywhere and by the time she got around them she went from 3 lengths behind the eventual winner to 5 and the horse had bolted (literally). Flew home but never going to catch the winner. Very pleased with the run and look forward to her next run over 1400m in a few weeks.

Go Tigers

T44

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
My stable includes:
Bivouac
Arcadia Queen
Castelvecchio
Libertini
Mystic Journey or whatever ET is having, with
Verry Elleegant an Oz for the Cup at $34

Well done Bernie, off to a flyer, Libertini kicked their brains in.
She was very short, and the snip of ten% for the winner of the comp ;) doesn't leave much, but a win is a win.

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
Well done Bernie, off to a flyer, Libertini kicked their brains in.
She was very short, and the snip of ten% for the winner of the comp ;) doesn't leave much, but a win is a win.
Thanks mate.

I’m a bit pushed for time till Tuesday, when I will set up a spreadsheet for the Uncos Spring Challenge.

Btw, 1400:told on Prime Candidate; the extra step of 200 wasn’t ideal. Having said that what about his training effort with Samadoubt!