Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Looking forward to seeing Te Aku Shark on Saturday.

He races and ranges like a miler chestnut Chautauqua.

I'll be backing him at 2's. Think he brains this field of Wallers'

Last edited:

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Fabric in race 4 Saturday at the Valley. Nice draw in 5 so if she jumps cleanly (she can be iffy) then should settle midfield and if there is enough pace on could swoop over the top of them. Lots of ifs there - is also best suited out to 1400m but her aim is a 1400m race at Caulfield on 21/9 and was too far between runs so sort of had to run in this. Guess you can tell not high levels of confidence. Will be backing her each way more out of blind loyalty than anything.

Reactions: 1 user

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Also forgot that Queen Leonora goes around at Seymour today. Trainer gives her an excellent chance of a top 3 finish. I don't share his optimism. Gets out to a suitable distance but is limited in my opinion and whilst $10 each way is temping there are much better conveyances to invest in on the weekend. Having said all that will still have a few $ each way just in case but can't recommend her to any punters.

Go Tigers

T44

• Haha

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Fabric in race 4 Saturday at the Valley. Nice draw in 5 so if she jumps cleanly (she can be iffy) then should settle midfield and if there is enough pace on could swoop over the top of them. Lots of ifs there - is also best suited out to 1400m but her aim is a 1400m race at Caulfield on 21/9 and was too far between runs so sort of had to run in this. Guess you can tell not high levels of confidence. Will be backing her each way more out of blind loyalty than anything.
Stone bruise that was slow to heal means we are not off to the Valley today. Expect her to be right for Caulfield in a couple of weeks. Can now concentrate on the footy!

Go Tigers

T44

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Looking forward to seeing Te Aku Shark on Saturday.

He races and ranges like a miler chestnut Chautauqua.

I'll be backing him at 2's. Think he brains this field of Wallers'
He's in my spring stable easy, i'm going hold for a while, i'm hoping to get 5/2 or even 3's.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Yeah, little boy McEvoy didn't do us any favours, McDonald should've accidentally hit him with the whip.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Bookies dropped their guard a bit today

and offered $2.25 on Mystic Journey in the Mile on Saturday.

It lasted about 10 minutes

The bookies must also have misread the race Arcadia Queen is entered for on Saturday as

The Karl Marx to offer $2.50

Waller clearly has absolutely no intention of taking Arcadia Queen to The Everest.

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Bookies dropped their guard a bit today

and offered $2.25 on Mystic Journey in the Mile on Saturday.

It lasted about 10 minutes

The bookies must also have misread the race Arcadia Queen is entered for on Saturday as

The Karl Marx to offer $2.50

Waller clearly has absolutely no intention of taking Arcadia Queen to The Everest.
You can still get $2.25 at TAB easy. (Also $4 for My Pendant in the Let's Elope!)

T44

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
A four leg Multi on Saturday with Mystic Journey, My Pendant, Arcadia Queen and Enticing Star will be a nice little earner.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Mystic Journey draws 10 of 15

Arcadia Queen draws 1

happy on 2 counts. MJ like being outside horses (will settle 1 off the rail, 5 back)

and McEvoy shouldn't really be able to *smile* up AQ from 1

get on the treble with tigers to make the GF fellas and youlle have 5 times the spending money for GF week.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
MJ in melb in ripping order.

Trinder is very generous with his information

Says shes 6kg lighter than last start, her bloods suggest she is spot on and she knows its raceday tomoz.

She looks an absolute treat.

Wins

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Going to take a 5 leg multi for the win tomorrow, Dalasan, Mystic Journey, Castelvecchio, Exceedance and Arcadia Queen which is paying $80.43 for the dollar at the moment, and then Dalasan, Mystic Journey, Exceedance and Arcadia Queen all for the win and Castelvecchio for the place which is paying $37.70.
Should be as easy as sh!itting in bed and kicking it out with your feet :cool:

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
The great Tassie mare back at the races today.

They are betting in the black wtf!!!

Get every penny you have stashed in the golf bag and put it on!!

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Six leg Place Multi, El Dorado Dreaming, Castelvecchio, Champagne Cuddles, La Tene, Dalasan and Fidelia paying $48.52

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Ouch.

I hope they cleared the swab stall of Gatorade for Gatting

Looking on the bright side, well get $6 for the Cox Plate?