Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Beauty Generation kicked their brains again yesterday in the Hong Kong Jubilee Cup, what a good horse he is.

Tye Angland who was left a quadriplegic after a race fall in Hong Kong, has been given $1 million by the owners of the champion Hong Kong race horse Beauty Generation. This will allow Tye, his wife and children to live a better life.

It's gestures like this that restore my faith in humanity, I love the racing game, they look after their own.

Reactions: 1 user

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Olly has a better ride in race 3 eZyT! Should win but the odds are a little skinny. Trainer very happy with her since her last win at Flemington.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Thanks mate.

I’m a bit pushed for time till Tuesday, when I will set up a spreadsheet for the Uncos Spring Challenge.

Btw, 1400:told on Prime Candidate; the extra step of 200 wasn’t ideal. Having said that what about his training effort with Samadoubt!

whooz up?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Olly has a better ride in race 3 eZyT! Should win but the odds are a little skinny. Trainer very happy with her since her last win at Flemington.
That's why Olly is the best, what a great ride, arrogant.
Well Tiger44.

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
That's why Olly is the best, what a great ride, arrogant.
Well Tiger44.
Thanks tigerman, very happy with the win. Had my grand daughters first birthday to attend so couldn't get out to Caulfield. Was wondering what Ollie was doing around the 600 to the 300 mark but when the gap arrived she zoomed through it. Off to Flemington on 14 September for the Let's Elope Stakes.

Go Tigers

T44

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Thanks tigerman, very happy with the win. Had my grand daughters first birthday to attend so couldn't get out to Caulfield. Was wondering what Ollie was doing around the 600 to the 300 mark but when the gap arrived she zoomed through it. Off to Flemington on 14 September for the Let's Elope Stakes.

Go Tigers

T44
She loves Flemington too, she'll be there when the whips are cracking.

My old mate Hartnell let me down yesterday...................... he probably didn't, i got Willowed. I had Hartnell going in a few Multi's, he was the best of things not to run a place.